Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Dead Redemption 2 17:28 - Nov 6 with 6408 viewsLuk38644

Finished it last night.... wow. I won't spoil anything for anyone. It's the best game I've ever played. Basically an interactive and customisable western film. The final scenes of Chapter 6 are bloody emotional and it's only a game, I felt like a right tw*t sitting there with a lump in my throat.

I never thought I'd like a character in a game more than John Marston, but Arthur Morgan has surpassed him.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:29 - Nov 6 with 5042 viewsBlueBadger

I'm in the early stages of it, an astonishing game. And that's in a year where I've played God of War and Monster hunter as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:35 - Nov 6 with 5000 viewsLuk38644

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:29 - Nov 6 by BlueBadger

I'm in the early stages of it, an astonishing game. And that's in a year where I've played God of War and Monster hunter as well.

The story is incredible. Every single time, Rockstar outdo themselves but this game is just something else.

Have fun with it, I wish I could play it again for the first time like I was last week!
Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:39 - Nov 6 with 4988 viewsCoastalblue

I'm saving this, got a couple of games on the go at the moment and can probably do without spending the money to be honest.

My nephew is currently playing through though and he's said he was a little underwhelmed to begin with but it has grown stronger and stronger.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:43 - Nov 6 with 4977 viewsLuk38644

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:39 - Nov 6 by Coastalblue

I'm saving this, got a couple of games on the go at the moment and can probably do without spending the money to be honest.

My nephew is currently playing through though and he's said he was a little underwhelmed to begin with but it has grown stronger and stronger.

Grows stronger and stronger sums it up nicely.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:44 - Nov 6 with 4974 viewsBlueBadger

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:39 - Nov 6 by Coastalblue

Distinctly slower paced than a GTA or 'bog standard' open worlder, but it's a world you can get utterly lost in. Both literally and figuratively.
The most engrossing game of it's ilk since Witcher 3.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:49 - Nov 6 with 4959 viewsCoastalblue

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:44 - Nov 6 by BlueBadger

Distinctly slower paced than a GTA or 'bog standard' open worlder, but it's a world you can get utterly lost in. Both literally and figuratively.
The most engrossing game of it's ilk since Witcher 3.

Witcher 3 probably one of my all time favourites, and the last game I finished I think.

I'm currently exploring the galaxy in Elite so slow pace is not something that bothers me, I liven things up with Forza when I need to.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:51 - Nov 6 with 4955 viewsBlueBadger

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:49 - Nov 6 by Coastalblue

Witcher 3 probably one of my all time favourites, and the last game I finished I think.

I'm currently exploring the galaxy in Elite so slow pace is not something that bothers me, I liven things up with Forza when I need to.

I couldn't get on with Elite, felt too much like having an actual job, although I will say that I loved the flight simulator aspect of it, it's just so lacking in variety. I've actually dipped back inot No Man's Sky and it's a vastly different game now to what it was a launch.

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 19:09 - Nov 6 with 4857 viewswkj

I am playing it too, such a good long game. I just started Chapter 6 but I have a pretty good idea where things are going for Ol' Arthur

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 19:17 - Nov 6 with 4840 viewsMJallday

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:35 - Nov 6 by Luk38644

The story is incredible. Every single time, Rockstar outdo themselves but this game is just something else.

Have fun with it, I wish I could play it again for the first time like I was last week!

i thought it was good... certainly not the best game ive played - but it was standard rockstar - who do produce excellent games.

however, ive now gone straight back to ESO - probably the best MMO o n the market at the moment

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 19:19 - Nov 6 with 4839 viewsMJallday

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:51 - Nov 6 by BlueBadger

I couldn't get on with Elite, felt too much like having an actual job, although I will say that I loved the flight simulator aspect of it, it's just so lacking in variety. I've actually dipped back inot No Man's Sky and it's a vastly different game now to what it was a launch.

ive got elite on the pc and xb1x.

cant get on with it on the xb1x - but on pc with oculus rift and a HOTAS, its blooming awesome

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 19:20 - Nov 6 with 4834 viewswkj

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 19:19 - Nov 6 by MJallday

ive got elite on the pc and xb1x.

cant get on with it on the xb1x - but on pc with oculus rift and a HOTAS, its blooming awesome

I have elite, but haven't found my love for it again since the holo commander update came out, I like many want to play it when atmospheric planets arrive

Crybaby

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 19:22 - Nov 6 with 4826 viewsBLUEBEAT

Some old lady wants me to look for dinosaur bones and post them to her museum but I want to kill Johnny Rebs...

Poll: W or W

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 19:28 - Nov 6 with 4813 viewsMJallday

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 19:20 - Nov 6 by wkj

I have elite, but haven't found my love for it again since the holo commander update came out, I like many want to play it when atmospheric planets arrive

im playing pretty much full time on the xb1x at the moment. my pc needs to be checked as i want to see if it will take the cv2 oculus rather than the dk2. - but if it it does ill play elite again

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 20:42 - Nov 6 with 4717 viewsSWGF

I'm looking for a new long(ish) term game so may give it a go. Was waiting for Fallout 76 next week but it's getting differing reviews.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 01:25 - Nov 7 with 4554 viewsLuk38644

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 20:42 - Nov 6 by SWGF

I'm looking for a new long(ish) term game so may give it a go. Was waiting for Fallout 76 next week but it's getting differing reviews.

Give it a go mate, you won’t regret it.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on 01:49 - Nov 7 with 4545 viewsMJallday

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 20:42 - Nov 6 by SWGF

My game time on eso is 89 real life days and counting
Not bad for 5 quid

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 08:47 - Nov 7 with 4460 viewsBlue_Order

It’s a thing of beauty. I’m trying my hardest not to get to the end of the story before I’ve completed everything else.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on 09:09 - Nov 7 with 4434 viewsartsbossbeard

Isn't finishing it only part of the game though?

There's online rootin' tootin' gunfight and robbery escapades too??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 10:19 - Nov 7 with 4384 viewswkj

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 09:09 - Nov 7 by artsbossbeard

Isn't finishing it only part of the game though?

There's online rootin' tootin' gunfight and robbery escapades too??

I think that comes soon, but if I dont much fancy my online time being monopolised by a bunch of argumentative crazies. So I just stick to posting on here

Crybaby

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 10:23 - Nov 7 with 4373 viewsElephantintheRoom

You need to get out more

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 10:26 - Nov 7 with 4369 viewswkj

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 10:23 - Nov 7 by ElephantintheRoom

You need to get out more

says the elephant stuck in a room

Crybaby

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 10:30 - Nov 7 with 4360 viewsJ4ck22

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 10:23 - Nov 7 by ElephantintheRoom

You need to get out more

Urgh.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on 11:46 - Nov 7 with 4298 viewsartsbossbeard

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 10:19 - Nov 7 by wkj

I think that comes soon, but if I dont much fancy my online time being monopolised by a bunch of argumentative crazies. So I just stick to posting on here

I quit online ages ok and back in the PS3 days.

I was enjoying an F1 race and it was pretty close thing too, anyhoo, when we got back to the finish line after lap 1, someone had hilariously parked their F1 car over the line thus blocking the race track. Not ventured back online since although RDR2 could change that.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:03 - Nov 7 with 4174 viewsJ4ck22

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 11:46 - Nov 7 by artsbossbeard

I quit online ages ok and back in the PS3 days.

I was enjoying an F1 race and it was pretty close thing too, anyhoo, when we got back to the finish line after lap 1, someone had hilariously parked their F1 car over the line thus blocking the race track. Not ventured back online since although RDR2 could change that.

Playing a racing game online is always a recipe for distaster. Sometimes you’ll be lucky and not get wiped out on the first corner only to be taken out on the second by people who have no idea what they’re doing.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on 17:06 - Nov 7 with 4169 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m still on Destiny 2. Far too addictive.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024