Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Royle - Director of Football 12:08 - Nov 7 with 1174 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

.....at WIgan.

With his son as Chairman.

Interesting.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Joe Royle - Director of Football on 12:40 - Nov 7 with 1138 viewsSWGF

Not as interesting as his son being shown around Town with a group of investors (presumably the lot that have just bought Wigan) a year or two ago.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Joe Royle - Director of Football on 12:45 - Nov 7 with 1094 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Joe Royle - Director of Football on 12:40 - Nov 7 by SWGF

Not as interesting as his son being shown around Town with a group of investors (presumably the lot that have just bought Wigan) a year or two ago.

Interesting.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Joe Royle - Director of Football on 13:45 - Nov 7 with 976 viewsDarth_Koont

Joe Royle - Director of Football on 12:40 - Nov 7 by SWGF

Oooooooh that is very interesting. I need more details. Do we know who showed them around? Are we sure it was investors?

But it makes a lot of sense. I can imagine for ME that failing to progress in 2014-15, then slipping back a little in 2015-16 and adopting the long-term plan was more than a little disheartening (despite being the right thing to do overall IMO). I can imagine he'd have been quite receptive then to getting someone else in — and probably still is given how things have gone from mediocre to worse since.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024