Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! 19:16 - Nov 7 with 1257 viewswiffin1

To say thank you for being a great captain, 99.9% of footballers wouldn’t appreciate it but I bet you Chambo would be incredibly greatful, this club means a hell of a lot to him.
Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! on 19:20 - Nov 7 with 1230 viewsSitfcB

He will reach 300 appearances when we play Forest on the 1st December as well, so could incorporate it into that.

Set up the go fund me....!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! on 19:24 - Nov 7 with 1204 viewswiffin1

Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! on 19:20 - Nov 7 by SitfcB

He will reach 300 appearances when we play Forest on the 1st December as well, so could incorporate it into that.

Set up the go fund me....!

I’m awful with organising stuff, but happy to donate if someone else wants to get the ball rolling!
Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! on 19:24 - Nov 7 with 1203 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

Spot on. I’d put Chambo up there with Matt Holland as to how much he’s done for the Club and will do for the future.

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! on 19:30 - Nov 7 with 1161 viewsWD19

Lets pay for all of his lodgers to go to the pictures so he gets an evening alone with the Mrs.
Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! on 08:23 - Nov 8 with 853 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Good idea. Cheese and biscuits hamper?

Poll: Best Football Song

Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! on 08:25 - Nov 8 with 848 viewsartsbossbeard

Right, gonna get shot down for this but let’s sort Chambo out something! on 08:23 - Nov 8 by RoyKeanesDog

Good idea. Cheese and biscuits hamper?

I'm sure he'd appreciate some Debenhams vouchers.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024