Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners 20:05 - Nov 7 with 6131 viewsbournemouthblue

are members of the Lads Football Alliance and have connections with the Tory Party

Knowing Facebook it's probably Fake News

It certainly doesn't look very good if they are Tories, I'd assume people with Far-Right connections aren't allowed to be members of the Tory Party?

Edit: Here is the totally impartial and not in any way left leaning Evolve Politics' take on it.

Make of it what you will

https://evolvepolitics.com/exclusive-grenfell-tower-effigy-burning-group-members
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 23:49]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:07 - Nov 7 with 4193 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What a load of rubbish!

Lads football alliance and tory party don't really sound like bed fellows!!

Sounds like momentum!!

Hate this type of lazy rumour!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:10 - Nov 7 with 4166 viewsJ2BLUE

Why would you repeat this if you think it's fake news? No wonder people make rubbish up.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 20:14]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:17 - Nov 7 with 4122 viewsLord_Lucan

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:07 - Nov 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

What a load of rubbish!

Sounds like momentum!!

I've only just read footage of it. I see the blokes are from South Norwood, typical EDL area.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Rumours circulating that the Grenfell Effigy Burners on 20:18 - Nov 7 with 4114 viewsbournemouthblue

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:07 - Nov 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

What a load of rubbish!

Sounds like momentum!!

Momentum would create the rumour

They certainly wouldn't burn an Effigy of Grenfell, that is totally the oposite of side of their political beliefs

You can see why a Far-Right group may mock the residents of Grenfell given many immigrants lived in Grenfell?

I'm sure many were surprised by the ages of the people arrested in this case

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:21 - Nov 7 with 4081 viewsSwansea_Blue

It was Glassers, def info. Whilst wearing a Norwich top and torturing hamsters by making them listen to Asa’s back catalogue.

Easy making up nonsense innit?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rumours circulating that the Grenfell Effigy Burners on 20:21 - Nov 7 with 4076 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rumours circulating that the Grenfell Effigy Burners on 20:18 - Nov 7 by bournemouthblue

Momentum would create the rumour

They certainly wouldn't burn an Effigy of Grenfell, that is totally the oposite of side of their political beliefs

You can see why a Far-Right group may mock the residents of Grenfell given many immigrants lived in Grenfell?

I'm sure many were surprised by the ages of the people arrested in this case

I wasn't suggesting momentum made the effigy, I was suggesting they might report a link to the tories.

I never suggested it wasn't a far right group.... I was suggesting that there is absolutely no link to the torys.

The whole OP was daft.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:25 - Nov 7 with 4063 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a load of rubbish!

Sounds like momentum!!

He was trying to pin it on public schoolboys the other night.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:26 - Nov 7 with 4054 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:21 - Nov 7 by Swansea_Blue

It was Glassers, def info. Whilst wearing a Norwich top and torturing hamsters by making them listen to Asa’s back catalogue.

Easy making up nonsense innit?

B*gger. How did you find out?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:38 - Nov 7 with 4001 viewsfactual_blue

It appears to be mandat-tory.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:42 - Nov 7 with 3984 viewsBlueBadger

There's plenty of ways to make both look bad without actually making sh1t up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:55 - Nov 7 with 3914 viewsbournemouthblue

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:25 - Nov 7 by GlasgowBlue

He was trying to pin it on public schoolboys the other night.

I am a public school boy you wally

I didnt 'pin' it on them, I hypothesised the scenario of it being a posh youngster from a privileged background

It wouldn't be the first stupid thing a Posh School boy would have done would it

Prince Harry once dressed in a Nazi uniform after all

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:57 - Nov 7 with 3904 viewsbournemouthblue

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:42 - Nov 7 by BlueBadger

There's plenty of ways to make both look bad without actually making sh1t up.

Let's see if it is made up shall we?

As I have said last night. The fall out from this is the next Twitter storm. There's plenty more traction in this story yet.

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:58 - Nov 7 with 3898 viewsFtnfwest

Why can’t they do more acceptable things like build effigies of Teresa may with her head being cut off?
Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:59 - Nov 7 with 3886 viewsLord_Lucan

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:55 - Nov 7 by bournemouthblue

I am a public school boy you wally

I didnt 'pin' it on them, I hypothesised the scenario of it being a posh youngster from a privileged background

It wouldn't be the first stupid thing a Posh School boy would have done would it

Prince Harry once dressed in a Nazi uniform after all

Yeah but that was Edward VIII memorial day wasn't it?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 21:00]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:05 - Nov 7 with 3843 viewsWithnail

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:58 - Nov 7 by Ftnfwest

Why can’t they do more acceptable things like build effigies of Teresa may with her head being cut off?

The hypocrisy of the left has come shining through in the wake of all this hideousness.
Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:18 - Nov 7 with 3789 viewsDarth_Koont

I knew that Theresa May was a wrong 'un ...

But seriously, I don't really think this is a party political issue or even an FLA issue.

They probably think satire is people take the p!ss out of serious things and not being PC. They're so wrong. But I don't think they know what they're doing.

Similarly, I had a friend at Uni who dressed himself up as the Piper Alpha platform ... total tw@t but he's still a good friend that made a mistake.

Pronouns: He/Him

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:21 - Nov 7 with 3768 viewsbournemouthblue

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:18 - Nov 7 by Darth_Koont

I knew that Theresa May was a wrong 'un ...

But seriously, I don't really think this is a party political issue or even an FLA issue.

They probably think satire is people take the p!ss out of serious things and not being PC. They're so wrong. But I don't think they know what they're doing.

Similarly, I had a friend at Uni who dressed himself up as the Piper Alpha platform ... total tw@t but he's still a good friend that made a mistake.

When I first saw this I assumed it was just students trying to be edgy

The background looks potentially darker than that but I'm sure the tabloids will dig that out

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:22 - Nov 7 with 3760 viewsDarth_Koont

What a load of rubbish!

Sounds like momentum!!

The Tory Party would be totally sixty-nining the LFA in some obscure old man does naive/educationally subnormal teenager Nazi w@nkfest ...

Come on. I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.

Pronouns: He/Him

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:44 - Nov 7 with 3685 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:57 - Nov 7 by bournemouthblue

As I have said last night. The fall out from this is the next Twitter storm. There's plenty more traction in this story yet.

Better still; delete this thread, let's see if it is made up and if it isn't made up then post away. This stuff is really toxic.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:56 - Nov 7 with 3639 viewsJ2BLUE

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 20:57 - Nov 7 by bournemouthblue

What a great idea to wait and see if it's made up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 23:26 - Nov 7 with 3442 viewsbournemouthblue

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:56 - Nov 7 by J2BLUE

What a great idea to wait and see if it's made up.

That policy has not stopped the tabloid papers in the past has it?

It certainly hasn't stopped Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson or just about any other political charlatan going in recent years

Corbyn was going to scrap the army after his first day as Labour leader if I remember rightly

EDIT: It appears the totally impartial Evolve Politics are the source of the rumours. Obviously they are fairly left leaning but make of this what you will

https://evolvepolitics.com/exclusive-grenfell-tower-effigy-burning-group-members
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 23:48]

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 00:12 - Nov 8 with 3357 viewsHARRY10

"are members of the Lads Football Alliance and have connections with the Tory Party"

well there's a surprise
Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 00:24 - Nov 8 with 3332 viewsBlueBadger

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 23:26 - Nov 7 by bournemouthblue

That policy has not stopped the tabloid papers in the past has it?

It certainly hasn't stopped Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson or just about any other political charlatan going in recent years

Corbyn was going to scrap the army after his first day as Labour leader if I remember rightly

EDIT: It appears the totally impartial Evolve Politics are the source of the rumours. Obviously they are fairly left leaning but make of this what you will

[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 23:48]

Protip: 'the big boys are doing it too' is not, has never been, and never will be a legit defence.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 00:26 - Nov 8 with 3327 viewsBlueBadger

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 21:05 - Nov 7 by Withnail

The hypocrisy of the left has come shining through in the wake of all this hideousness.

It's quite a leap from 'some bloke on a football website' to 'the whole left'.

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 00:27 - Nov 8 with 3326 viewsBlueBadger

Rumours circulating that the Grenfall Effigy Burners on 00:12 - Nov 8 by HARRY10

"are members of the Lads Football Alliance and have connections with the Tory Party"

well there's a surprise

I rather suspect that the FLA view the Tory party as wishy-washy lefties.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024