Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please 16:30 - Nov 8 with 3141 viewsLord_Lucan

Thanks

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:39 - Nov 8 with 3122 viewsGeoffSentence

Ian Wight's.

Shorter.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:41 - Nov 8 with 3117 viewsStokieBlue

Buy both and read one page of each at a time.

Your mind will construct a Wright-Crouch hybrid which I think we can all agree would be magnificent.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:43 - Nov 8 with 3109 viewshoppy

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:39 - Nov 8 by GeoffSentence

Ian Wight's.

Shorter.

And more believable... Crouch's is a bit of a tall story, to be fair.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:51 - Nov 8 with 3087 viewsFixed_It

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:43 - Nov 8 by hoppy

And more believable... Crouch's is a bit of a tall story, to be fair.

Crouch is just going through the motions - a bit robotic.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:52 - Nov 8 with 3084 viewsJ2BLUE

Why not just buy an actual doorstop?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:52 - Nov 8 with 3083 viewshoppy

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:51 - Nov 8 by Fixed_It

Crouch is just going through the motions - a bit robotic.

You're Wright...

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 17:26 - Nov 8 with 3044 viewsfactual_blue

Interviewer: 'Peter Crouch, what would you be if you hadn't become a footballer?'

Peter Crouch: 'A virgin'.

I'm sure Wright's book will omit the story about a member of the House of Lords.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 17:57 - Nov 8 with 3019 viewsCoastalblue

Tony Cascarino

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 18:07 - Nov 8 with 3012 viewsGlasgowBlue

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 17:57 - Nov 8 by Coastalblue

Tony Cascarino

I like Cascarino on TalkSport but I can never tell whether it is him I am listening to or Ray Parlour.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 18:11 - Nov 8 with 3007 viewsCoastalblue

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 18:07 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

I like Cascarino on TalkSport but I can never tell whether it is him I am listening to or Ray Parlour.

I never really paid him a lot of attention as a player but his book was reccomended to me and is a really good read. Very honest, nothing like most player's books are.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 20:22 - Nov 8 with 2935 viewsfactual_blue

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 16:52 - Nov 8 by J2BLUE

Why not just buy an actual doorstop?

Or a proper book?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 20:24 - Nov 8 with 2932 viewsitfcjoe

I reckon Crouchy will be a funnier read - but he is doing a podcast at the moment where most stories seem to be coming up - it's a really good listen so maybe listen to that before buying?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06kyljg/episodes/downloads

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 20:45 - Nov 8 with 2885 viewsSuperfrans

Borrow both from the library. You should be able to order them in.

And you’ll be supporting your local library into the bargain.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 20:53 - Nov 8 with 2870 viewsLord_Lucan

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 20:45 - Nov 8 by Superfrans

Borrow both from the library. You should be able to order them in.

And you’ll be supporting your local library into the bargain.

I signed up to an Audiobook thing on a trial in order to get a couple of freebies to listen to whilst driving. I don’t really want to read and drive, it’s hard enough emailing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 20:54 - Nov 8 with 2862 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Kevin Keegan's

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 21:01 - Nov 8 with 2847 viewsLord_Lucan

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 20:54 - Nov 8 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Kevin Keegan's

That’s the one I got on my first freebie, in fact that’s the only reason why I signed up.

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 21:46 - Nov 8 with 2799 viewsMelford

If you want a decent football autobiography then get Red Card Roy by Roy McDonough. Superb book, the bloke was a grade a nutter.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 22:15 - Nov 8 with 2763 viewsCoastalblue

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 21:46 - Nov 8 by Melford

If you want a decent football autobiography then get Red Card Roy by Roy McDonough. Superb book, the bloke was a grade a nutter.

I was in a group with him one night when when he was at Col U, I didn't realise who he was at first, I don't think Martin O Neil's Mum would have liked what he was saying after a beverage or two.

Never read his book but it's a good idea, I shall add it to the list.

on 05:16 - Nov 9 with 2685 views_

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 06:51 - Nov 9 with 2653 viewsthorpedo

I read the Crouch book recently and cannot recommend highly enough. Very funny, he seems like a genuinely down to earth bloke. Read it in about 3 sittings - and I normally take 3 months to read a book!

Thorpedo

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 07:06 - Nov 9 with 2646 viewsHarryfromBath

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 06:51 - Nov 9 by thorpedo

I read the Crouch book recently and cannot recommend highly enough. Very funny, he seems like a genuinely down to earth bloke. Read it in about 3 sittings - and I normally take 3 months to read a book!

I read Crouch's book and he is both self-deprecating and witty. The photograph where he plausibly transposed one if his angular leaps into a series of wind-farm turbines made me laugh out loud. My Stoke-supporting mate said the book is spot on and that it sums him up well.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 07:15 - Nov 9 with 2639 viewshoppy

What autobiography to buy out of Ian Wright or Peter Crouch please on 07:06 - Nov 9 by HarryfromBath

I read Crouch's book and he is both self-deprecating and witty. The photograph where he plausibly transposed one if his angular leaps into a series of wind-farm turbines made me laugh out loud. My Stoke-supporting mate said the book is spot on and that it sums him up well.

But what would you know about books?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024