Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... 09:13 - Nov 9 with 7754 viewshoppy

I’ll start off with Jay Tabb...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:15 - Nov 9 with 3435 viewsfactual_blue

Hermann Hirepurchasersonn

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:17 - Nov 9 with 3429 viewsSWGF

Eddie I. O. Youds

(We're pronouncing it Yoods rather than Yowds)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:19 - Nov 9 with 3420 viewsuefacup81

Not Ipswich, but:

Darren Pursenal Contract Purchase

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:21 - Nov 9 with 3413 viewsBinner

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:17 - Nov 9 by SWGF

Eddie I. O. Youds

(We're pronouncing it Yoods rather than Yowds)

Ah. You beat me to it. I was thinking MauricIou Taricco.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:24 - Nov 9 with 3406 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not quite deferred, but financial transactions:

Grant Leadbitter
Tommy Biller

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:28 - Nov 9 with 3394 viewsBinner

Bill Baxter.

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:30 - Nov 9 with 3394 viewsWeWereZombies

Being of modest height myself I'm somewhat ashamed of this suggestion, and yes it is a manager (of sorts) rather than a player, but

Paul 'I'm a bit short at the moment' Hurst
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 10:17]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:30 - Nov 9 with 3391 viewscatch74

Michael Chopra.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:37 - Nov 9 with 3378 viewsBrianTablet

Chris Makinkind

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:50 - Nov 9 with 3360 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm extremely disappointed in you all that you've passed up such an open goal.

Piotr Malarcheque

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:53 - Nov 9 with 3356 viewsTractorFactor

Flynn Downes Payment
Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 09:55 - Nov 9 with 3348 viewsGeoffSentence

Cameron Credit-Card-Vickers

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 10:00 - Nov 9 with 3331 viewsWeWereZombies

That Glend us a Pennyforthe guy

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 10:01 - Nov 9 with 3327 viewsPhilTWTD

Visa Diallo.
Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 10:03 - Nov 9 with 3319 viewsWeWereZombies

Jonas Accessdal

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 10:11 - Nov 9 with 3306 viewsFixed_It

Jimmy Bull-ard

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 10:12 - Nov 9 with 3309 viewsBrianTablet

Matteo Sereni

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 10:17 - Nov 9 with 3287 viewsBrixtonBlue

Stuart Slate-r.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 11:42 - Nov 9 with 3217 viewshoppy

Barter Billacowski

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 11:45 - Nov 9 with 3210 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 10:12 - Nov 9 by BrianTablet

Matteo Sereni

the winner!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 11:45 - Nov 9 with 3206 viewsKeno

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 11:42 - Nov 9 by hoppy

Barter Billacowski

Tom Priskin

sorry just realised he's Hungarian nit a cheque

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 12:03 - Nov 9 with 3185 viewsBinner

Roy Bailiff
Ulrich le Pension
Bank Yallop
Velicheque Sumulikoski
Debt Phillips

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 12:13 - Nov 9 with 3174 viewsJ2BLUE

Vemund Credit Card

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 12:16 - Nov 9 with 3168 viewsSouperJim

In terms of recruitment, I remember the good old days when we used to go dutch.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Ipswich Town players as delayed forms of making payment... on 12:47 - Nov 9 with 3127 viewsKeno

It take him a while but he does make regular payment Anual Lee

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024