Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good 11:09 - Nov 9 with 3848 viewsCurrie10

Tickets seem to be shifting with the game 14 days away.

A lot of the posh seats have gone etc.

Be good to break 20,000 for this.

May seem ambitious, however with the offer extended to the Albion faithful perhaps they'll bring a good number.

Yes it's Friday. Yes it's on Sky! I get that.
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:28 - Nov 9 with 3793 viewsBluebell

Here's is a good gate......................

Ahhhh you meant the number of people attending!

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:34 - Nov 9 with 3781 viewsBenters2

Drugs is it?

Friday night on sky 15k

End of.
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:35 - Nov 9 with 3779 viewsBenters2

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:28 - Nov 9 by Bluebell

I have a remote control entry for gates that look like that!
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:48 - Nov 9 with 3763 viewshoppy

But those aren't even WBA gates.

These are...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:52 - Nov 9 with 3762 viewsFrimleyBlue

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:34 - Nov 9 by Benters2

Drugs is it?

Friday night on sky 15k

End of.

I actually think he may be onto something

Friday night, chance to have a night out afterwards, chance to spend family time on the sat away from football so can earn brownie points.

I'm gonna say 19297

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:59 - Nov 9 with 3739 viewshoppy

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:52 - Nov 9 by FrimleyBlue

I actually think he may be onto something

Friday night, chance to have a night out afterwards, chance to spend family time on the sat away from football so can earn brownie points.

I'm gonna say 19297

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 12:43 - Nov 9 with 3678 viewsclive_baker

I know some will have work commitments etc, and other considerations which is all valid, and I'm the last person to pull people up on not attending, I hate all that super fan c0ck waving. If you're a Town fan you're a town fan for me.

However if there's anyone that just cba, at £10 a ticket for adults in the predicament we're in then there's no excuse for this one IMO.

A Friday night game under the lights vs. West Brom, chance to make some good noise and give a great account of ourselves on the Sky cameras, potentially 3 massive points in the context of our season, post international break having been deprived of league football for a fortnight, and chance to see what our new manager impress on his side after a few weeks together. All for £10. Can't grumble at that.

If nothing else it'll show the club that price does have an impact and might encourage more of this.

So fire some messages out to friends, get on whatsapp and suggest it to people you know, let's get a good crowd in there.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 13:37 - Nov 9 with 3606 viewsfactual_blue

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 11:48 - Nov 9 by hoppy

But those aren't even WBA gates.

These are...

This is what I call West Brom Gates

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/ipswich-towns-eric-gates-shoots-watched-by-

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 13:43 - Nov 9 with 3593 viewsFreddies_Ears

What about all the people who said we'd fill the ground if we dropped prices to a tenner a ticket?
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 10:39 - Nov 12 with 3389 viewsCurrie10

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 12:43 - Nov 9 by clive_baker

I know some will have work commitments etc, and other considerations which is all valid, and I'm the last person to pull people up on not attending, I hate all that super fan c0ck waving. If you're a Town fan you're a town fan for me.

However if there's anyone that just cba, at £10 a ticket for adults in the predicament we're in then there's no excuse for this one IMO.

A Friday night game under the lights vs. West Brom, chance to make some good noise and give a great account of ourselves on the Sky cameras, potentially 3 massive points in the context of our season, post international break having been deprived of league football for a fortnight, and chance to see what our new manager impress on his side after a few weeks together. All for £10. Can't grumble at that.

If nothing else it'll show the club that price does have an impact and might encourage more of this.

So fire some messages out to friends, get on whatsapp and suggest it to people you know, let's get a good crowd in there.

This!
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 10:47 - Nov 12 with 3363 views26_Paz

Strongly agree, just bought myself one!

The Paz Man

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 10:48 - Nov 12 with 3357 viewsOsborneOneNil

Absolutely spot on.
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 13:28 - Nov 12 with 3264 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

My wife works on a Saturday morning and we live in North London so I normally struggle getting to games. This will be my first chance to get to PR in ages so bringing the boy and hoping for a good night under the lights. Also really pleased we can get discounted seats anywhere in the ground. I reckon a seat close to the front (assuming we don't get battered!) will be just the thing to let him see the players up close and help my campaign to stop him becoming a Spurs fan.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 13:52 - Nov 12 with 3233 viewsBenters2

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 10:39 - Nov 12 by Currie10

This!

Are you going ?
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 13:58 - Nov 12 with 3219 viewsBrixtonBlue

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 13:28 - Nov 12 by Charlie_pl_baxter

My wife works on a Saturday morning and we live in North London so I normally struggle getting to games. This will be my first chance to get to PR in ages so bringing the boy and hoping for a good night under the lights. Also really pleased we can get discounted seats anywhere in the ground. I reckon a seat close to the front (assuming we don't get battered!) will be just the thing to let him see the players up close and help my campaign to stop him becoming a Spurs fan.

Not having a go, just curious - surely your wife working Saturday mornings means you can hot-foot it off to the footy?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 14:30 - Nov 12 with 3165 viewsGeoffSentence

No, no, no. This is a great gate.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 16:13 - Nov 12 with 3094 viewsCurrie10

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 13:52 - Nov 12 by Benters2

Are you going ?

Unlikely - live South West with a Friday night I wouldn't get home until around 2.30 plus the SW will be having a night of it.

Was at Reading, enjoyed it! First half superb.
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 16:45 - Nov 12 with 3046 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 13:58 - Nov 12 by BrixtonBlue

Not having a go, just curious - surely your wife working Saturday mornings means you can hot-foot it off to the footy?

Fair comment. We have three kids, the girls do gymnastics until 10 and then my boy plays footy usually until around 12-12:30. Wife finishes work around 1:30 and we only have 1 car! Trust me I've thought about the logistics long and often!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 20:46 - Nov 12 with 2893 viewsBrixtonBlue

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 16:45 - Nov 12 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Fair comment. We have three kids, the girls do gymnastics until 10 and then my boy plays footy usually until around 12-12:30. Wife finishes work around 1:30 and we only have 1 car! Trust me I've thought about the logistics long and often!

Ha, fair enough.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 14:55 - Nov 19 with 2575 viewsCurrie10

Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 20:46 - Nov 12 by BrixtonBlue

Ha, fair enough.

Going to be 20,000 + !!!!
Reckon WBA gate will be surprisingly good on 15:33 - Nov 19 with 2490 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024