Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen the video of today's Melbourne terror attack 14:20 - Nov 9 with 1674 viewsgiant_stow

and the guy with the shopping trolley?

Bizarre twist to it all, but so bludy brave - hats off.

Edit: title corrected after feedback from withnail
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 14:49]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone seen the video of today's Malbourne attack on 14:21 - Nov 9 with 1656 viewsKeno

haven't seen, what did he do?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone seen the video of today's Malbourne attack on 14:23 - Nov 9 with 1656 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone seen the video of today's Malbourne attack on 14:21 - Nov 9 by Keno

haven't seen, what did he do?

While the guy was attacking police, joe bloggs gets a shopping trolley and tries to ram it at the attacker - basically helping the coppers. or trying to. Did it a couple of times.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone seen the video of today's Malbourne attack on 14:25 - Nov 9 with 1633 viewsIllinoisblue

1 brave guy with a trolley. and about 20 cowards filming the attack on their phones. get involved, people.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone seen the video of today's Malbourne attack on 14:35 - Nov 9 with 1604 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone seen the video of today's Malbourne attack on 14:25 - Nov 9 by Illinoisblue

1 brave guy with a trolley. and about 20 cowards filming the attack on their phones. get involved, people.

i've got a feeling i would have been a coward, but filming it? like you say, grim.

Anyone seen the video of today's Melbourne attack on 14:42 - Nov 9 with 1574 viewsWithnail

Terror attack.
Anyone seen the video of today's Melbourne attack on 14:48 - Nov 9 with 1550 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone seen the video of today's Melbourne attack on 14:42 - Nov 9 by Withnail

Terror attack.

Fair enough (only lazy typing by me - nothing meant by the omission)

Anyone seen the video of today's Melbourne terror attack on 15:49 - Nov 9 with 1423 viewsallezlesbleus

I hope he took a leaf out of Roy Larner's book and shouted "Feck off ISIS, we're Melbourne".

Respect though, to anyone who intervened and tried to help the security services against these scum.
Anyone seen the video of today's Melbourne terror attack on 17:05 - Nov 9 with 1349 viewsmonytowbray

Yeah but what’s the link between terrorist attacks and going to the shops? Sure Trequesta has this data to hand.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024