Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots 14:26 - Nov 9 with 1202 viewsIllinoisblue

erm... https://www.adidas.com/us/samba-adv-boots/AC8361.html

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 14:30 - Nov 9 with 1194 viewshomer_123

Still better than the current 'Slider' trend with white socks....WTF is that about!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 14:41 - Nov 9 with 1166 viewswkj

I actually really like those, not the price, but the looks are kinda cool.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 14:49 - Nov 9 with 1159 viewsDarth_Koont

I was just thinking they look like snowboarding boots and they are.

I'd love a pair of these - although not sure the suede is a good idea.

Pronouns: He/Him

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 16:01 - Nov 9 with 1086 viewsIllinoisblue

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 14:49 - Nov 9 by Darth_Koont

I was just thinking they look like snowboarding boots and they are.

I'd love a pair of these - although not sure the suede is a good idea.

I have waaaay too many pairs of Adidas shoes but even I couldn't bring myself to wear these!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 16:10 - Nov 9 with 1074 viewsDarth_Koont

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 16:01 - Nov 9 by Illinoisblue

I have waaaay too many pairs of Adidas shoes but even I couldn't bring myself to wear these!

In theory the ankle and shin support bit should be covered by the trousers .. but certainly not a good look if you're wandering around town in your shorts!

Pronouns: He/Him

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 19:01 - Nov 9 with 1008 viewsBluespeed225

used to love wearing my snowboarding boots in general shoite weather over here. Grip like a mountain goat with duck tape on his hooves!
if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 19:03 - Nov 9 with 1002 viewstextbackup

if anyone's looking for a stylish pair of winter boots on 16:01 - Nov 9 by Illinoisblue

ABB will have these on

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024