Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neymar paid €400,000... 16:54 - Nov 9 with 1276 viewstractorboy2000

... as a good behaviour bonus. Conditions included turning up on time, applauding the fans after the match and not betting on PSG. Scary thing is that it's such a fractional amount of what he earns over a year he probably didn't even realise he got it.
https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/11/09/5be569312260
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 16:55]

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Neymar paid €400,000... on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 1242 viewsallezlesbleus

I hate modern football. Neymar and Mbappe are 2 superb players. But the second things start going against them, they are whinging, diving, cheating arseholes. Unfortunately, they play like the spoilt brats they are.
Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:01 - Nov 9 with 1231 viewsIllinoisblue

one day, football fans will revolt; pitch invasions and stadiums burnt to the ground, all sorts. It's the only logical end to the current madness.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:09 - Nov 9 with 1207 viewsJimmyJazz

Neymar paid €400,000... on 16:58 - Nov 9 by allezlesbleus

I hate modern football. Neymar and Mbappe are 2 superb players. But the second things start going against them, they are whinging, diving, cheating arseholes. Unfortunately, they play like the spoilt brats they are.

Although Mbappe hasn't played in Spain, isn't it in the rules that this kind of behaviour is mandatory over there?

Take Man City, Pep has Fernandinho drilled to foul anyone or generally break up play when possible, if the opposition may be threatening a counter attack

How anyone can even bear watching 'el classico' is beyond me

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:26 - Nov 9 with 1162 viewsallezlesbleus

Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:09 - Nov 9 by JimmyJazz

Although Mbappe hasn't played in Spain, isn't it in the rules that this kind of behaviour is mandatory over there?

Take Man City, Pep has Fernandinho drilled to foul anyone or generally break up play when possible, if the opposition may be threatening a counter attack

How anyone can even bear watching 'el classico' is beyond me

I've had the fortune / misfortune of watching Mbappe and Neymar 2 or 3 times at Rennes over the past couple of seasons (we got them in both cups last year). Whilst they show glimpses of magic, their diving and constant hounding of the ref was awful.

I wish for the good of the game, everyone would try and eradicate that behaviour. It would need to come from Chairmen and Managers first, so it won't ever happen. It's killing the game we love.
Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:32 - Nov 9 with 1135 viewsJimmyJazz

Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:26 - Nov 9 by allezlesbleus

I've had the fortune / misfortune of watching Mbappe and Neymar 2 or 3 times at Rennes over the past couple of seasons (we got them in both cups last year). Whilst they show glimpses of magic, their diving and constant hounding of the ref was awful.

I wish for the good of the game, everyone would try and eradicate that behaviour. It would need to come from Chairmen and Managers first, so it won't ever happen. It's killing the game we love.

PSG just making French football as competitive as Celtic make Scottish football?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:44 - Nov 9 with 1095 viewsronnyd

While the money men control football i can,t see any change in the near future. The past heads of world football, Blatter and Platini were corrupt and it seems that the currant FIFA president has a few questions to answer too. Losing interest fast.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 20:42]
Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:59 - Nov 9 with 1067 viewsallezlesbleus

Neymar paid €400,000... on 17:32 - Nov 9 by JimmyJazz

PSG just making French football as competitive as Celtic make Scottish football?

Exactly.

The last five years, PSG have won:

5 out of 5 League Cup trophies
4 out of 5 French Cup trophies
4 out of 5 French league trophies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024