Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight 20:07 - Nov 9 with 1174 viewsxrayspecs

no text
Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 20:10 - Nov 9 with 1160 viewsJ2BLUE

Thank god we didn't get him

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 09:55 - Nov 10 with 1014 viewschristiand

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 20:10 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

Thank god we didn't get him

Yep I agree. Big and physically strong, but looked a liability at times.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 10:25 - Nov 10 with 989 viewsPositivelyPortman

There were plenty on here that were very keen on him coming to Town, as indeed there were for Nolan and Nsiala.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 10:29 - Nov 10 with 970 viewsDubtractor

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 10:25 - Nov 10 by PositivelyPortman

There were plenty on here that were very keen on him coming to Town, as indeed there were for Nolan and Nsiala.

Were there?

I'm not sure I recall any clamour for him at all actually, in fact I think most were dubious as to whether he was up to this standard.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 14:03 - Nov 10 with 855 viewsagentp

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 10:29 - Nov 10 by Dubtractor

Were there?

I'm not sure I recall any clamour for him at all actually, in fact I think most were dubious as to whether he was up to this standard.

There was a lot of enthusiasm for Tilt and to a lesser extent Nsiala. Can't remember anyone getting excited about Oshilaja. It felt (to me) like a desperate transfer deadline signing if it happened. Fortunately, it didn't.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 14:11 - Nov 10 with 826 viewsWestover

Former Town target Oshilaja playing for AFC Wimbledon tonight on 14:03 - Nov 10 by agentp

There was a lot of enthusiasm for Tilt and to a lesser extent Nsiala. Can't remember anyone getting excited about Oshilaja. It felt (to me) like a desperate transfer deadline signing if it happened. Fortunately, it didn't.

Tilt is left footed I think he would have been ok
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024