Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeeze we don’t want to be 8 points adrift... COYB 09:36 - Nov 10 with 626 viewsunstableblue

Whilst I think is the best manager in terms of pedigree since Burley, and I have great confidence in his approach.... we did need the ‘bounce’ win deserved against Preston

Today will be tough.... we can’t to get further cut adrift, we need that win.

Hopefully results will also go our way elsewhere:

5 points ahead Preston away at Bristol - loss
5 points ahead Millwall away at Norwich - loss
6 points ahead Bolton home to Swansea - draw?
5 points ahead Hull away at Brum - draw?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jeeze we don’t want to be 8 points adrift... COYB on 09:43 - Nov 10 with 608 viewsGuthrum

Bolton's home form is actually worse than ours (one win - at the end of September against Derby - and five losses out of six). Plus they've drawn one and lost five out of the last six overall.

Had it not been for their good start to the season, they'd be below us already.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Jeeze we don’t want to be 8 points adrift... COYB on 09:45 - Nov 10 with 586 viewsstrikalite

For me now I think you can look up to and include Rotherham in the fight for the drop, we have to stay within distance of this group, I can't count how many games I've said that this a MUST win game over the last half dozen games or so, but this really is now..

I've just resigned myself to going down now, hopefully the players have too, because then they can play with a freedom and take the pressure off themselves..
Jeeze we don’t want to be 8 points adrift... COYB on 09:45 - Nov 10 with 586 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm afraid I can't hope for that Millwall result. Us bottom and them lot top … no thank you.

Make that one a draw and let Brum win.

At the end of the day we need to get ourselves to a total. Whoever the other teams turn out to be, there will be at least 3 teams with less than 50 points.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jeeze we don’t want to be 8 points adrift... COYB on 09:46 - Nov 10 with 578 viewsBenters2

Draw today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024