Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scuzz TV shutting down, MTV Rocks replaced by a Christmas channel. 13:02 - Nov 10 with 2705 viewsGunnsAirkick

Yes, focusing on the real issues here I know, but it seems gone are the days where you could roll in from the pub and flick through a few channels of rock/alternative music. There was also Vintage TV which played some decent stuff which is also gone, so just Kerrang left now and that is stuck in 2002.

I know I can just queue up videos from YouTube onto my TV, but I like the laziness of flicking through the music channels (also 120 Minutes on MTV2 was also genuinely great and got me into a few bands). Maybe I'm set in my ways, but why is rock/alternative music so poorly catered for now in this regard (it's not like it has become hugely unpopular or something)?
Scuzz TV shutting down, MTV Rocks replaced by a Christmas channel. on 13:10 - Nov 10 with 2666 viewsJ2BLUE

Is Kerrang still about?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scuzz TV shutting down, MTV Rocks replaced by a Christmas channel. on 13:11 - Nov 10 with 2665 viewslinhdi

Oh! I thought Vintage was still around, albeit on a very part-time basis. You might have answered your own qu though with the YouTube suggestion...
Scuzz TV shutting down, MTV Rocks replaced by a Christmas channel. on 13:18 - Nov 10 with 2651 viewsJakeITFC

I absolutely adored 120 Minutes.

MTV2 used to my go to TV channel back in the day.
Scuzz TV shutting down, MTV Rocks replaced by a Christmas channel. on 19:10 - Nov 10 with 2556 viewsDebsyAngel

Scuzz TV shutting down, MTV Rocks replaced by a Christmas channel. on 13:11 - Nov 10 by linhdi

Oh! I thought Vintage was still around, albeit on a very part-time basis. You might have answered your own qu though with the YouTube suggestion...

Only online now. They were supposed to be coming back, but had a raging dispute with Virgin and Sky where both were blaming each other. Loved Vintage. Even won a t shirt when they were first about for liking their page.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024