Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are going down 16:59 - Nov 10 with 7076 viewsblueconscience

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We are going down on 17:04 - Nov 10 with 4903 viewsHerbivore

I think we probably are to be honest. We don't look capable of keeping a clean sheet or defending a lead and we don't take enough of our own chances. We've got a decent gap to the teams above us and it's hard to see us winning enough games to bridge it. Lambert looks a decent appointment but I fear he's inherited too much of a mess. Two games that were winnable, we got ourselves into winning positions and we've only taken 2 points. Worrying times.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We are going down on 17:05 - Nov 10 with 4864 viewsBudapestByBlimp

That's the spirit - only 29 games to go.
We are going down on 17:06 - Nov 10 with 4847 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We are going down on 17:04 - Nov 10 by Herbivore

I think we probably are to be honest. We don't look capable of keeping a clean sheet or defending a lead and we don't take enough of our own chances. We've got a decent gap to the teams above us and it's hard to see us winning enough games to bridge it. Lambert looks a decent appointment but I fear he's inherited too much of a mess. Two games that were winnable, we got ourselves into winning positions and we've only taken 2 points. Worrying times.

Too long to go to give up yet. We have shown we are good enough to beat those around us. Need to sort things out but have time to do so.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We are going down on 17:06 - Nov 10 with 4841 viewsGavTWTD

Much, much better performance. We're not going down.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

We are going down on 17:07 - Nov 10 with 4839 viewsclive_baker

I wouldn’t bet on us staying up if I were a gambling man. It’ll certainly not be Lamberts doing if we are. Hurst has a lot to answer for. Absolute disaster.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

on 17:07 - Nov 10 with 4820 views_

We are going down on 17:08 - Nov 10 with 4810 viewsVic

I make you right.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

We are going down on 17:08 - Nov 10 with 4792 viewsdalianwasexciting

We are going down on 17:07 - Nov 10 by clive_baker

I wouldn’t bet on us staying up if I were a gambling man. It’ll certainly not be Lamberts doing if we are. Hurst has a lot to answer for. Absolute disaster.

The Legacy of the Hurst reign was the wilful destruction of the playing squad, their mentality and yes, it looks bleak. But all you need is a winning run and the world changes, my concern however is that PL has little to work with until January and by them it could be too late.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Login to get fewer ads

We are going down on 17:09 - Nov 10 with 4778 viewspointofblue

We are going down on 17:06 - Nov 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Too long to go to give up yet. We have shown we are good enough to beat those around us. Need to sort things out but have time to do so.

We’re good enough to beat those around us... and haven’t.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We are going down on 17:09 - Nov 10 with 4772 viewsBluedandy

With fans like you we are ... get a grip ...
We are going down on 17:09 - Nov 10 with 4769 viewsVic

But we haven't been good enough to beat them have we!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

We are going down on 17:09 - Nov 10 with 4755 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's going to be hard but we have stopped losing games and are still within 5 points of the teams above us.

If the gap stays the same into the new year I expect ME to splash a bit of cash.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We are going down on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 4730 viewsHerbivore

I'm not giving up but if I had to put money on it I'd back us to go down this season. We're not good enough in the final thirds of the pitch and rather than showing we're good enough to beat the teams around us we actually need to beat them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We are going down on 17:12 - Nov 10 with 4681 viewsRyorry

Well I'm glad you're not one of our players, we probably would if you were - such defeatism

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We are going down on 17:12 - Nov 10 with 4676 viewsblueconscience

We are going down on 17:09 - Nov 10 by Bluedandy

With fans like you we are ... get a grip ...

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We are going down on 17:13 - Nov 10 with 4648 viewsblueconscience

We are going down on 17:12 - Nov 10 by Ryorry

Well I'm glad you're not one of our players, we probably would if you were - such defeatism

Or realism,

We are going down on 17:16 - Nov 10 with 4566 viewsjas0999

Can’t fault the effort or the performance. Result very frustrating and it’s fair to say we need to win on the return from the international break.
We are going down on 17:17 - Nov 10 with 4547 viewsGavTWTD

We are going down on 17:09 - Nov 10 by Vic

Let's give PL more than 5 mins shall we? We already look a different team going forward, perhaps he can make similar changes at the back.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

We are going down on 17:19 - Nov 10 with 4491 viewsNSL

We are going down on 17:16 - Nov 10 by jas0999

Can’t fault the effort or the performance. Result very frustrating and it’s fair to say we need to win on the return from the international break.

No you definitely can’t fault the effort but the ability is just not there. I’m scratching my head has to what Jackson is because he doesn’t look like scoring and has no footballing brain to bring others in.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

on 17:22 - Nov 10 with 4456 views_

We are going down on 17:17 - Nov 10 by GavTWTD

Let's give PL more than 5 mins shall we? We already look a different team going forward, perhaps he can make similar changes at the back.

We are going down on 17:24 - Nov 10 with 4427 viewsJDB23

We are going down on 17:19 - Nov 10 by NSL

No you definitely can’t fault the effort but the ability is just not there. I’m scratching my head has to what Jackson is because he doesn’t look like scoring and has no footballing brain to bring others in.

Not sure where Jackson's pace went when he got put through towards the end of the game, almost seemed to hesitate and the defender intercepted it pretty easily in the end. Given he was fresh and that is supposed to be his main attribute that was pretty poor.
We are going down on 17:30 - Nov 10 with 4331 viewsNSL

We are going down on 17:24 - Nov 10 by JDB23

Not sure where Jackson's pace went when he got put through towards the end of the game, almost seemed to hesitate and the defender intercepted it pretty easily in the end. Given he was fresh and that is supposed to be his main attribute that was pretty poor.

He has pace by Paul Husts’s Standards (having no knowledge of the game above league 1 and 2). He has no more pace than average championship defenders.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

We are going down on 17:37 - Nov 10 with 4253 viewsRyorry

We are going down on 17:08 - Nov 10 by dalianwasexciting

The Legacy of the Hurst reign was the wilful destruction of the playing squad, their mentality and yes, it looks bleak. But all you need is a winning run and the world changes, my concern however is that PL has little to work with until January and by them it could be too late.

On the plus side, Bishop returning from injury played 45 mins for u23s t'other day, and keeper coach Walker appointed. More than one way of skinning a cat etc.

We are going down on 17:39 - Nov 10 with 4238 viewsagentp

We are going down on 17:30 - Nov 10 by NSL

He has pace by Paul Husts’s Standards (having no knowledge of the game above league 1 and 2). He has no more pace than average championship defenders.

Jackson is the kind of player we would have taken a punt on 15 years ago and see if he could improve and make the first team. It's worrying that; for now at least, we have to utilise players like that.

If we can stay/get in touch by the opening of the transfer window I think PL will get in the players to replace those that let down what was a decent performance today.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

We are going down on 17:39 - Nov 10 with 4236 viewsRyorry

We are going down on 17:09 - Nov 10 by Vic

Two games into Lambert's reign for heavens' sake - give him more than a couple of weeks, please!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024