Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lot to like about that performance 17:01 - Nov 10 with 4097 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert has been here 5 minutes and is changing things. Two weeks on the training pitch and big home game under the lights coming up.

Disappointing to concede but we're building something.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A lot to like about that performance on 17:01 - Nov 10 with 4080 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good post!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

A lot to like about that performance on 17:03 - Nov 10 with 4039 viewsJ2BLUE

A lot to like about that performance on 17:01 - Nov 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Good post!!

Some people seem to have quickly forgotten that we'll be grinding out points between now and January.

Add a bit of quality in January and I have every confidence Lambert keeps us up comfortably.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A lot to like about that performance on 17:03 - Nov 10 with 4026 viewspointofblue

We need a surprising result now, though. Lambert has seen us through two of the easiest matches he could have asked for, on paper, and we have two additional points on the board. We just about have time to make up the gap but every game which ticks by adds to the problems.

West Brom should be a free hit but instead we really need something, somehow, out of it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A lot to like about that performance on 17:06 - Nov 10 with 3954 viewsITFCBlues

We are, but still 5 points adrift. Should’ve won both games.

2 very tricky games on the horizon & Notwich score twice in last 5 mins to go top FFS

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

A lot to like about that performance on 17:07 - Nov 10 with 3931 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

A lot to like about that performance on 17:03 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

Some people seem to have quickly forgotten that we'll be grinding out points between now and January.

Add a bit of quality in January and I have every confidence Lambert keeps us up comfortably.

They also forget what a mess we were in Oct, and just how big a task PL is trying to sort out.

For me the signs are that he is getting much improved performances from the team. There is hope.

And if we go down... we'll be competitive next season at least.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

A lot to like about that performance on 17:08 - Nov 10 with 3925 viewsBudapestByBlimp

A lot to like about that performance on 17:03 - Nov 10 by pointofblue

We need a surprising result now, though. Lambert has seen us through two of the easiest matches he could have asked for, on paper, and we have two additional points on the board. We just about have time to make up the gap but every game which ticks by adds to the problems.

West Brom should be a free hit but instead we really need something, somehow, out of it.

Thing is I have hope and confidence that we can take points from the next two games, a few weeks ago I wouldn't have said that.
A lot to like about that performance on 17:08 - Nov 10 with 3916 viewsTrequartista

What are we building exactly? Two draws against relegation battlers and some awful football players, unless there is a huge change in January this team is going into League One. But there are all having fun in training now so all's well.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

A lot to like about that performance on 17:09 - Nov 10 with 3903 viewsdavblue

A lot to like about that performance on 17:07 - Nov 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

They also forget what a mess we were in Oct, and just how big a task PL is trying to sort out.

For me the signs are that he is getting much improved performances from the team. There is hope.

And if we go down... we'll be competitive next season at least.

Lambert won't be here if we go down.

That will be his own choice.
Login to get fewer ads

A lot to like about that performance on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 3869 viewspointofblue

A lot to like about that performance on 17:08 - Nov 10 by Trequartista

What are we building exactly? Two draws against relegation battlers and some awful football players, unless there is a huge change in January this team is going into League One. But there are all having fun in training now so all's well.

Yes, at least the players are having a laugh now... every cloud!

A lot to like about that performance on 17:20 - Nov 10 with 3759 viewsITFCBlues

A lot to like about that performance on 17:09 - Nov 10 by davblue

Lambert won't be here if we go down.

That will be his own choice.

Yeah this is my biggest concern. He will be off & we will be starting from scratch again

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

A lot to like about that performance on 17:29 - Nov 10 with 3665 viewsHarry_Palmer

A lot to like about that performance on 17:03 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

He might well keep us up but this is Ipswich, I doubt there will be anything comfortable about it.
A lot to like about that performance on 17:34 - Nov 10 with 3638 viewsWestSussexBlue

A lot to like about that performance on 17:08 - Nov 10 by Trequartista

Somebody p1ssed on your Saturday Chips?
How do you post crap like that?
A lot to like about that performance on 17:34 - Nov 10 with 3636 viewspointofblue

A lot to like about that performance on 17:29 - Nov 10 by Harry_Palmer

He might well keep us up but this is Ipswich, I doubt there will be anything comfortable about it.

Right now I think I'll be relieved if we can still save ourselves come final day.

A lot to like about that performance on 17:42 - Nov 10 with 3596 viewsTrequartista

A lot to like about that performance on 17:34 - Nov 10 by WestSussexBlue

Somebody p1ssed on your Saturday Chips?
How do you post crap like that?

Sorry i forgot we were top of the league.

A lot to like about that performance on 18:58 - Nov 10 with 3469 viewsSarge

A lot to like about that performance on 17:42 - Nov 10 by Trequartista

Sorry i forgot we were top of the league.

Have you seen the last two games? Encouraging signs given what a trainwreck PH left behind.
A lot to like about that performance on 19:32 - Nov 10 with 3362 viewsTrequartista

A lot to like about that performance on 18:58 - Nov 10 by Sarge

Have you seen the last two games? Encouraging signs given what a trainwreck PH left behind.

Yes it is better than the last part of Hurst's reign, but at the start of Hurst's reign we were getting draws and were saying the wins were on the way, so that is the period to compare to really, when the manager first comes in.

A lot to like about that performance on 19:41 - Nov 10 with 3327 viewsSarge

A lot to like about that performance on 19:32 - Nov 10 by Trequartista

Yes it is better than the last part of Hurst's reign, but at the start of Hurst's reign we were getting draws and were saying the wins were on the way, so that is the period to compare to really, when the manager first comes in.

We may have been getting a few draws but we had 0 good performances under Hurst. Rotherham perhaps but even then we lost. There were no signs that we would improve.
A lot to like about that performance on 20:35 - Nov 10 with 3204 viewsTrequartista

A lot to like about that performance on 19:41 - Nov 10 by Sarge

We may have been getting a few draws but we had 0 good performances under Hurst. Rotherham perhaps but even then we lost. There were no signs that we would improve.

Villa, Birmingham, Norwich, Wednesday could all have been won. I'm not defending him in that he brought in sub-standard players and wasn't good enough, i'm just saying we've been here before, and with the same players.

A lot to like about that performance on 00:42 - Nov 11 with 2999 viewsreusersfreekicks

A lot to like about that performance on 20:35 - Nov 10 by Trequartista

Villa, Birmingham, Norwich, Wednesday could all have been won. I'm not defending him in that he brought in sub-standard players and wasn't good enough, i'm just saying we've been here before, and with the same players.

Did you go today. Somehow I think not
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024