Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soft underbelly, but massive improvement 17:06 - Nov 10 with 1334 viewsdalianwasexciting

Not been there today due to being at work (where I am now) but seems we have performed excellently in comparison the old regime. So things definitely on the up. The downside remains we struggle to hold onto a lead and I suspect much like the fans, the players are not surprised when we concede late on, no doubt PL will work on this. The positives of today will no doubt be blighted by the late equaliser and the fact everyone else around us seemed to do well.

The gap remains, its not a chasm but it is concerning, but in PL we seem to have the formula to recover. What he and we need are probably additions to the playing staff to give a further lift. Onwards and upwards.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Soft underbelly, but massive improvement on 17:15 - Nov 10 with 1298 viewsNSL

‚Probablbly‘ need investment. I would have thought so because at the sharp end our strikers are abysmal and we have to score more goals than the opposition than not between now and the end of the season.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Soft underbelly, but massive improvement on 17:30 - Nov 10 with 1254 viewspointofblue

Soft underbelly, but massive improvement on 17:15 - Nov 10 by NSL

‚Probablbly‘ need investment. I would have thought so because at the sharp end our strikers are abysmal and we have to score more goals than the opposition than not between now and the end of the season.

Scoring two goals away is fine - questions for the defence today, methinks.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Soft underbelly, but massive improvement on 17:58 - Nov 10 with 1225 viewsRomeo4

PL seems to have quickly instilled some structure and belief. We were never going to become world beaters overnight but at least we’re no longer a disorganised mess. We just need to pick up enough points to stay in touch by Christmas so he can add some much needed quality in the jan window. Let’s hope it’s not too late by then.
Soft underbelly, but massive improvement on 22:46 - Nov 10 with 1152 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Soft underbelly, but massive improvement on 17:58 - Nov 10 by Romeo4

PL seems to have quickly instilled some structure and belief. We were never going to become world beaters overnight but at least we’re no longer a disorganised mess. We just need to pick up enough points to stay in touch by Christmas so he can add some much needed quality in the jan window. Let’s hope it’s not too late by then.

Who knows in 2 weeks time Huws n Bishop May be added to the test for competition . But we do need a goalscorer
Soft underbelly, but massive improvement on 00:05 - Nov 11 with 1104 viewsArnieM

Get a decent GK and full backs in the team and we will be much stronger.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024