Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The first half was the best half of football I’ve seen from us for a long tim 18:25 - Nov 10 with 427 viewsRegencyBlue

Only down side was we didn’t take our other chances which would have seen the match won by half time.

Credit to Lambert he’s making the most of what he’s been left with. Whether that will be enough is anyone’s guess but he’s achieved a lot in two weeks.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 18:26]
The first half was the best half of football I’ve seen from us for a long tim on 18:36 - Nov 10 with 401 viewsDarth_Koont

Agree 100%.

Also annoying that Reading scored their goal which was a 1 in 100 goal and their only decent chance in the first half.. Baldock played a completely blind pass and Meite did incredibly well to hook it in. But luck and a rare bit of quality were on their side.

We played so well in the fist half but then I was worried because we seemed to drop off for 20 minutes. But we came back and it was fairly even but a great goal from them to equalize. They overpowered Pennington and the finish from Meite was excellent.

Good point and performance overall (and I'd be more worrried if I was a Reading fan) but a real p!sser that Reading were so clinical without deserving it. Special mention to Roberts and Spence - they might not be the best players in their position but they really did very well today.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024