Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we are 15th on current form since PL took over 21:12 - Nov 10 with 1185 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

and above West brom, Bristol City and Stoke, 3 of the next 4 we meet. Anyone saying we are down is just being melodramatic, there are 29 matches still to play.

Poll: would you rather

we are 15th on current form since PL took over on 21:28 - Nov 10 with 1145 viewsnorfsufblue

That's the spirit.... we do need our substitutes to ignite us more though when they take over... how many times do we see an opposition sub come on and affect the game positively against us?
we are 15th on current form since PL took over on 21:33 - Nov 10 with 1130 viewsDripFedFred

Three games against teams in the bottom six, we get two points and you're trying to say that's a positive?
we are 15th on current form since PL took over on 21:51 - Nov 10 with 1073 viewshoppy

I don’t want to dampen your enthusiasm, but how can the 2 points gained under Lambert be better than West Brom, when they’ve just got 3 points today, thrashing Leeds?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

we are 15th on current form since PL took over on 22:22 - Nov 10 with 988 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

we are 15th on current form since PL took over on 21:51 - Nov 10 by hoppy

I don’t want to dampen your enthusiasm, but how can the 2 points gained under Lambert be better than West Brom, when they’ve just got 3 points today, thrashing Leeds?

Hmmmm. Somethinng not working with the form table. I blame Phil.

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024