Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Relegated 3 15:07 - Nov 11 with 7265 viewsWestSussexBlue

Bolton Reading and ....Brentford, yes Brentford.
Their in free fall since Smith left and I really think they could be in trouble.
The Relegated 3 on 15:10 - Nov 11 with 7236 viewsSeablu

They're.
Brentford will make a change if things don't pick up. Not a chance they'll go down.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 15:18]
The Relegated 3 on 15:15 - Nov 11 with 7204 viewspointofblue

Bolton, Rotherham and, I hate to say it, but us. If we somehow pull of a miracle perhaps Millwall instead.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The Relegated 3 on 15:23 - Nov 11 with 7164 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The Relegated 3 on 15:10 - Nov 11 by Seablu

They're.
Brentford will make a change if things don't pick up. Not a chance they'll go down.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 15:18]

Only if that change is a positive one.

I can see any of about 8th place downwards ending up relegated. There really is a long way to go and any team that suddenly stops winning games and goes on a bad run could find 25 more points a tall ask.

We need to find 39 more points (quite possibly less) regardless of where they come from. While that could be 13 wins, at the rate we are drawing matches, if we draw 12 more this season that leaves us to find 9 wins. That is sustaining our previous form under Hurst/Klug and converting 7 draws to wins, whilst converting EDIT: 8 defeats to draws.

The question is whether Lambert is that much better than Hurst. I would say from what I have seen so far, I believe he will be.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 15:26]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Relegated 3 on 19:51 - Nov 11 with 6933 viewshenley07

The Relegated 3 on 15:15 - Nov 11 by pointofblue

Bolton, Rotherham and, I hate to say it, but us. If we somehow pull of a miracle perhaps Millwall instead.

Off
Bolton,Rotherham and us I fear
The Relegated 3 on 20:09 - Nov 11 with 6901 viewsSuperblue95

Brentford are winning the league.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The Relegated 3 on 20:26 - Nov 11 with 6856 viewsJakeITFC

I would like to bet you lots and lots of money that doesn’t happen.
The Relegated 3 on 21:20 - Nov 11 with 6755 viewsjas0999

Not a chance.
The Relegated 3 on 08:07 - Nov 12 with 6560 viewsCurrie10

Zero chance. Get off the glue.

Us Bolton Rotherham Reading and Hull look a class below.
Login to get fewer ads

The Relegated 3 on 08:09 - Nov 12 with 6557 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

The Relegated 3 on 15:15 - Nov 11 by pointofblue

Bolton, Rotherham and Reading. Hull then Ipswich.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

The Relegated 3 on 08:09 - Nov 12 with 6555 viewsBenters2

Brentford wont go down.

I dont think Reading will either.
The Relegated 3 on 20:24 - Nov 24 with 6257 viewsWestSussexBlue

The Relegated 3 on 08:07 - Nov 12 by Currie10

Zero chance. Get off the glue.

Us Bolton Rotherham Reading and Hull look a class below.

Get Off The Glue?, Take a look at the current form table.
The Relegated 3 on 20:40 - Nov 24 with 6211 viewschristiand

You not noticed we’ve only won one game so far this season?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The Relegated 3 on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 6087 viewsWestover

The Relegated 3 on 19:51 - Nov 11 by henley07

Off
Bolton,Rotherham and us I fear

The way Rotherham played today I can't see them going down hope I'm wrong.
The Relegated 3 on 23:08 - Nov 24 with 5996 viewsBent_double

The Relegated 3 on 15:23 - Nov 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Only if that change is a positive one.

I can see any of about 8th place downwards ending up relegated. There really is a long way to go and any team that suddenly stops winning games and goes on a bad run could find 25 more points a tall ask.

We need to find 39 more points (quite possibly less) regardless of where they come from. While that could be 13 wins, at the rate we are drawing matches, if we draw 12 more this season that leaves us to find 9 wins. That is sustaining our previous form under Hurst/Klug and converting 7 draws to wins, whilst converting EDIT: 8 defeats to draws.

The question is whether Lambert is that much better than Hurst. I would say from what I have seen so far, I believe he will be.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 15:26]

Without wanting to state the bleedin obvious, those wins must be against teams like Hull, Reading, Rotherham, Bolton and any other team currently in the bottom half.

A win against BC is a must, but anything from Stoke/Forest would be a brucey bonus.

At the moment I can't see us on more than 15 points by the mid-way point. Hope I'm wrong.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

The Relegated 3 on 07:56 - Nov 25 with 5780 viewsCurrie10

The Relegated 3 on 20:24 - Nov 24 by WestSussexBlue

Get Off The Glue?, Take a look at the current form table.

Wendy having s right old wobble too.

Three off the drop, loads wrong behind the scenes and Jo’s won’t last much longer.

Us , Bolton and Rotherham will be the three of you put a gun to my head.
The Relegated 3 on 19:08 - Dec 15 with 5256 viewsWestSussexBlue

The Relegated 3 on 20:26 - Nov 11 by JakeITFC

I would like to bet you lots and lots of money that doesn’t happen.

Still confident??
The Relegated 3 on 19:59 - Dec 15 with 5091 viewsCurrie10

The Relegated 3 on 19:08 - Dec 15 by WestSussexBlue

Still confident??

Great shout this potentially- thought about this post this afternoon!!
The Relegated 3 on 20:47 - Dec 15 with 4970 viewsWestSussexBlue

The Relegated 3 on 19:59 - Dec 15 by Currie10

They’re in all kinds of bother, at least we’re a team pushing for the right direction.
They are falling quickly having already changed their manager this season.
The Relegated 3 on 21:23 - Dec 15 with 4907 viewscatch74

The Relegated 3 on 19:59 - Dec 15 by Currie10

Ditto - was going to look for it, looks a great shout.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

The Relegated 3 on 08:38 - Dec 16 with 4651 viewsJakeITFC

The Relegated 3 on 19:08 - Dec 15 by WestSussexBlue

Still confident??

Yes.

I’ll bet you a grand it doesn’t happen if you like?
The Relegated 3 on 09:31 - Dec 16 with 4584 viewsbrightlingseabee

We sure are in big trouble, the problems started before Smith left think we were 5 games without a win when he went, feel sorry for TF we improved when he joined as a coach but it's looking like he is someone whose a good assistant but not a number 1, we are home to Bolton Saturday, lose that one and I think he will be gone, we have recently promoted our old captain and B team head coach Kevin O'Connor to the first team coaching set up and also rumours of Lasse Vibe coming back from China to take his place. Still think we can turn it around we have some decent players but we also have the youngest team in the championship and this is possibly working against us at the moment, we need a couple of experienced old heads out there at the moment. If we do go down with MB at the helm I don't think it will take our usual 30 years to get back up, he's an ambitious owner who has backed us well over the years and we have our nice new stadium opening season after next, he's not built that to be content with league 1 football, although it's all a bit crap at the moment if you are a Bee overall these are still our best times
The Relegated 3 on 09:33 - Dec 16 with 4567 viewsbrightlingseabee

The Relegated 3 on 09:31 - Dec 16 by brightlingseabee

We sure are in big trouble, the problems started before Smith left think we were 5 games without a win when he went, feel sorry for TF we improved when he joined as a coach but it's looking like he is someone whose a good assistant but not a number 1, we are home to Bolton Saturday, lose that one and I think he will be gone, we have recently promoted our old captain and B team head coach Kevin O'Connor to the first team coaching set up and also rumours of Lasse Vibe coming back from China to take his place. Still think we can turn it around we have some decent players but we also have the youngest team in the championship and this is possibly working against us at the moment, we need a couple of experienced old heads out there at the moment. If we do go down with MB at the helm I don't think it will take our usual 30 years to get back up, he's an ambitious owner who has backed us well over the years and we have our nice new stadium opening season after next, he's not built that to be content with league 1 football, although it's all a bit crap at the moment if you are a Bee overall these are still our best times

Not sure I would wager a grand on it though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024