Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ 13:31 - Nov 12 with 6449 viewsGeefunk

Think he has overtaken fleck, huckerby, holt, bellamy, mourinho, allardyce all of them.....

How one man can inflict so much damage in such a short space of time is ridiculous

(I do of course know its really Evans fault)

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:50 - Nov 12 with 5515 viewstextbackup

And you know what, he got paid to do that too! Actual money.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:52 - Nov 12 with 5499 viewsGeoffSentence

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:50 - Nov 12 by textbackup

And you know what, he got paid to do that too! Actual money.

And there is a view that, surprisingly, he wasn't doing it on purpose.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:53 - Nov 12 with 5498 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans has many question to answer in the bigger picture but the blame in recent times falls squarely on Hurst. Evans' only crime was appointing the young up and coming manager we craved and backing his decisions. Many Town fans are judging Evans harshly for recent events.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:55 - Nov 12 with 5474 viewsFrimleyBlue

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:53 - Nov 12 by J2BLUE

Evans has many question to answer in the bigger picture but the blame in recent times falls squarely on Hurst. Evans' only crime was appointing the young up and coming manager we craved and backing his decisions. Many Town fans are judging Evans harshly for recent events.

I dont' get the Evans hate.

I know I wasn't keen, BUT the majority wanted Hurst, Evans backed him, I'm not sure why any of this is Evan's fault.

Evans tbf to him needs to be applauded imo. He could have waited and waited months on months supporting Hurst.... October is very early to make a change. Yet no one says good move.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:57 - Nov 12 with 5450 viewsJ2BLUE

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:55 - Nov 12 by FrimleyBlue

I know I wasn't keen, BUT the majority wanted Hurst, Evans backed him, I'm not sure why any of this is Evan's fault.

Evans tbf to him needs to be applauded imo. He could have waited and waited months on months supporting Hurst.... October is very early to make a change. Yet no one says good move.

Completely agree.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 14:04 - Nov 12 with 5406 viewsjjblue84

What is all this damage? Just had a bad start to the season, non unlike Robson’s first full season!
Mine too, but mainly because.... on 14:09 - Nov 12 with 5382 viewsBloots

...he was my pick for the job.

I came on here and said it.

I gobbed off.

He's made me look like even more of a turd than I usually do.

The hopeless northern dwarf.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 14:11 - Nov 12 with 5354 viewsFrimleyBlue

Mine too, I spent years building up my up arrows, he then comes in and I averaged -25 on almost all posts I wrote whilst he was in charge. The useless Dwarf.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 18:26 - Nov 12 with 5083 viewspeterleeblue

Take your point but wouldn't be too hasty.
Lets see if PL turns this round. No defeat so far and arguably could have won both games.
Perhaps we might be thanking PH for at least signing some players that make us a profit. Or, maybe NOT.
Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:05 - Nov 12 with 4972 viewsthorpedo

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 13:55 - Nov 12 by FrimleyBlue

I agree with this for the most, and I too shared your scepticism over Hurst, but where I feel you can blame Evans is for allowing Hurst to flagrantly disregard the parameters of the fabled '5 Point Plan'. He immediately jettisoned the youngsters, made no (apparent) attempt to play attacking football, and had 6 loan players in! It was too much, too soon, and he needed reigning in. But then I guess hindsight is a wonderful thing....

Thorpedo

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:22 - Nov 12 with 4925 viewsDarth_Koont

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:05 - Nov 12 by thorpedo

I agree with this for the most, and I too shared your scepticism over Hurst, but where I feel you can blame Evans is for allowing Hurst to flagrantly disregard the parameters of the fabled '5 Point Plan'. He immediately jettisoned the youngsters, made no (apparent) attempt to play attacking football, and had 6 loan players in! It was too much, too soon, and he needed reigning in. But then I guess hindsight is a wonderful thing....

Indeed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as I could sort of get the need for 25-year-old athletes if we were going to play 46 games of high-tempo, high-pressing football but we saw almost nothing of that.

Even then, when it has come under Lambert, I'd say Downes looks one of the best suited to it. And we could have had him and Nydam dovetailing all season.

It's all very strange the 5-year plan was allowed to be ignored ... but presumably that's also why Evans was so quick to act.

Pronouns: He/Him

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:26 - Nov 12 with 4904 viewsTrequartista

It really is black and white and no in between on here. Hurst is suddenly the worst manager ever and Lambert is suddenly the best thing since sliced bread.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:28 - Nov 12 with 4885 viewsCoastalblue

The thing, it might actually prove to be the best thing that has happened to us in a long while, even were we to go down. The darkest hour is before the dawn and all that.

I have more faith in Lambert than I have in anybody since Royle, and he had to win me over at the time if I'm honest.

In time Hurst's appointment may prove to be an accidental masterstroke, a quality manager coming in, and maybe just maybe a realisation that we might have to spend a little bit.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:29 - Nov 12 with 4881 viewsbrogansnose

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:22 - Nov 12 by Darth_Koont

Indeed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as I could sort of get the need for 25-year-old athletes if we were going to play 46 games of high-tempo, high-pressing football but we saw almost nothing of that.

Even then, when it has come under Lambert, I'd say Downes looks one of the best suited to it. And we could have had him and Nydam dovetailing all season.

It's all very strange the 5-year plan was allowed to be ignored ... but presumably that's also why Evans was so quick to act.

I do find it strange in that surely at the interview it was mentioned by Evans what the five point plan was which we would assume that Evans would want him to buy into, then Hurst flagrantly went against all of it.
Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:38 - Nov 12 with 4839 viewsmrshallisfit

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 14:04 - Nov 12 by jjblue84

What is all this damage? Just had a bad start to the season, non unlike Robson’s first full season!

Wakey. Wakey. Have you seen our squad?
Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:47 - Nov 12 with 4791 viewsjjblue84

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:38 - Nov 12 by mrshallisfit

Wakey. Wakey. Have you seen our squad?

What about it?
Mine too, but mainly because.... on 19:49 - Nov 12 with 4776 viewsPecker

Mine too, but mainly because.... on 14:09 - Nov 12 by Bloots

...he was my pick for the job.

I came on here and said it.

I gobbed off.

He's made me look like even more of a turd than I usually do.

The hopeless northern dwarf.

Me to. Never mind. That is why we are sat at home and they are running the football club.
Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:58 - Nov 12 with 4734 viewsVic

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 18:26 - Nov 12 by peterleeblue

Take your point but wouldn't be too hasty.
Lets see if PL turns this round. No defeat so far and arguably could have won both games.
Perhaps we might be thanking PH for at least signing some players that make us a profit. Or, maybe NOT.

The team looked reasonably ok in Hursts few games.

We even had a few half’s which had everyone purring with satisfaction and had us all saying ‘it’ll come right in a few games’. But it didn’t.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 20:09 - Nov 12 with 4692 viewsDarth_Koont

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:28 - Nov 12 by Coastalblue

The thing, it might actually prove to be the best thing that has happened to us in a long while, even were we to go down. The darkest hour is before the dawn and all that.

I have more faith in Lambert than I have in anybody since Royle, and he had to win me over at the time if I'm honest.

In time Hurst's appointment may prove to be an accidental masterstroke, a quality manager coming in, and maybe just maybe a realisation that we might have to spend a little bit.

I'd be worried that relegation this season isn't the darkest hour ... it's dusk just before our football club slips away into the night.

With a new generation of Suffolk and North Essex fans able to support a player and his team in a foreign league, let alone Man U and Liverpool, there's no reason that Ipswich couldn't go the way of a Notts County. That's unlikely, yes, but falling out of the top two leagues for the first time in 70 years could take us to a depressing and fairly permanent place down the football pyramid, and certainly won't make us stronger.

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 20:15 - Nov 12 with 4661 viewsDarth_Koont

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 19:58 - Nov 12 by Vic

The team looked reasonably ok in Hursts few games.

We even had a few half’s which had everyone purring with satisfaction and had us all saying ‘it’ll come right in a few games’. But it didn’t.

I'm not sure "purring" is correct. There were signs of potential but we didn't play that well bar occasional flurries in the first few games. I think people were staying positive or trying to push their agenda against Mick.

It's early days but I saw nothing like the crispness and threat of our play against Reading. Or the interplay, like they actually knew what they were doing.

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 20:27 - Nov 12 with 4622 viewsSuperblue95

Not dramatic at all

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 21:54 - Nov 12 with 4446 viewsjpring89

Spot on. Evans done what the majority of us wanted and it all went t1ts up, which we all knew was a possibility. but now he’s trying to rectify that mistake and has in my view got this appointment bang on the money. Lambert has already made an impact and this group can only get better under his guidance. I really do believe we will stay up with Lambert in charge.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 06:28 - Nov 29 with 3984 viewsFrankMarshall

thought he sounded a good appointment at first, then came his signings. Each time he made a new signing it made me scratch my head in bewilderment.

Frank Marshall

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 06:38 - Nov 29 with 3955 viewsPositivelyPortman

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 14:11 - Nov 12 by FrimleyBlue

Mine too, I spent years building up my up arrows, he then comes in and I averaged -25 on almost all posts I wrote whilst he was in charge. The useless Dwarf.

Hard man resorts to name calling......Jaysus.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Paul Hurst is officially my least favourite person in Football now........ on 06:49 - Nov 29 with 3924 viewsblueconscience

It isn’t just the Hurst appointment, it is the last 10 years that has caused the hate for Evans.

One fluke play off season due to a freak season from Murphy, in which Evans had the chance to boost the team to help sustain our good start that saw us in 2nd place. Instead he chose to do nothing and just hope we could carry on and in the end were we not depending on other results to get that play off spot?

But keep kidding yourselves that is all Hursts fault.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024