Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst joining Notts County? 13:34 - Nov 13 with 2691 viewsMaySixth

big budget at that level

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 13:59 - Nov 13 with 2586 viewsitfcjoe

Big enough to sign Jon Nolan?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:23 - Nov 13 with 2509 viewsVic

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 13:59 - Nov 13 by itfcjoe

Nolan will come good here I think - if given the time and opportunity by PL. Trouble is, time is against him and I suspect we may see PL want to bring in a more experienced play maker in January. If that's the case he should go, because I wouldn't want him taking a place that one of our exciting youngsters should have.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:31 - Nov 13 with 2488 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:23 - Nov 13 by Vic

Nolan will come good here I think - if given the time and opportunity by PL. Trouble is, time is against him and I suspect we may see PL want to bring in a more experienced play maker in January. If that's the case he should go, because I wouldn't want him taking a place that one of our exciting youngsters should have.

He may not need a more experienced playmaker if Bishop keeps fit. The 10 role is ideal for him.
Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:33 - Nov 13 with 2474 viewsOsborneOneNil

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 13:59 - Nov 13 by itfcjoe

Do you not think there's a player there, Joe? I'm keen to see what PL can do with him .
Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:36 - Nov 13 with 2459 viewsI_AM_GOD

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:33 - Nov 13 by OsborneOneNil

Do you not think there's a player there, Joe? I'm keen to see what PL can do with him .

He has till January I guess to prove it to PL, and if anyone available at a reasonable price, he will go.

Not sure Bishop will ever get a prolonged stay in the team or if injury will strike again. Not convinced he will last unfortunately.
Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:45 - Nov 13 with 2444 viewsitfcjoe

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:33 - Nov 13 by OsborneOneNil

I actually do quite rate him, it was just a cheap gag.

I think he won't be a success here, strikes me as someone who will want to get back up to the North West or thereabouts at earliest convenience.

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 15:45 - Nov 13 with 2250 viewsOsborneOneNil

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:45 - Nov 13 by itfcjoe

I think he won't be a success here, strikes me as someone who will want to get back up to the North West or thereabouts at earliest convenience.

I think with instruction from PL he will blossom. He always seemed a bit lost under PH, which is strange considering he's played under him for so long. Tbf, everyone looked lost under PH.
Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 16:36 - Nov 13 with 2125 viewsdavblue

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 14:45 - Nov 13 by itfcjoe

I’m surprised by that, he’s not skilful, not quick, can’t beat a man he just looks a tidy midfielder and nothing else to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 16:38 - Nov 13 with 2110 viewsitfcjoe

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 16:36 - Nov 13 by davblue

I’m surprised by that, he’s not skilful, not quick, can’t beat a man he just looks a tidy midfielder and nothing else to me.

2 good feet, a nice touch a decent pass and shot on him and can time a run well

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 17:19 - Nov 13 with 1980 viewsFelstow1978

Nah. Probably needs to rebuild his rep at a smaller club with lower expectations and no sense of history or entitlement. Man Utd would fit the bill nicely, should be a vacancy there any day soon

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 17:39 - Nov 13 with 1909 viewsGarv

Paul Hurst joining Notts County? on 16:38 - Nov 13 by itfcjoe

2 good feet, a nice touch a decent pass and shot on him and can time a run well

I agree with everything there apart from him having a good shot on him! Absolutely have to give him time. He's probably not going to be an explosive no.10 or much of a standout player but in the right team in the right role he could prove to be a good signing. Looks the best 'footballer' of all the newbies.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024