Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Midgeley on the bench for Cambridge City tonight 21:45 - Nov 13 with 1008 viewsBLUEBEAT

Away to Soham Town Rangers

Poll: W or W

Neil Midgeley on the bench for Cambridge City tonight on 21:56 - Nov 13 with 993 viewsLeagueOne

I was there when he scored his only goal for us against West Brom. Our striking options in 1999 included Midgley, Logan and Axeldahl.... I remember thinking at the time we got rid of Mathie who was always worth a goal and keep hold of those three who didn't look all that good, what was Burley up to!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Neil Midgeley on the bench for Cambridge City tonight on 22:37 - Nov 13 with 921 viewsBLUEBEAT

Neil Midgeley on the bench for Cambridge City tonight on 21:56 - Nov 13 by LeagueOne

I was there when he scored his only goal for us against West Brom. Our striking options in 1999 included Midgley, Logan and Axeldahl.... I remember thinking at the time we got rid of Mathie who was always worth a goal and keep hold of those three who didn't look all that good, what was Burley up to!

It signalled the beginning of the end...

Poll: W or W

Neil Midgeley on the bench for Cambridge City tonight on 22:46 - Nov 13 with 904 viewsStNeotsBlue

Met him a few years ago when Cambridge City came to St. Neots, seemed a friendly and approachable guy. Seemed genuinely surprised when I said I remembered his goal against West Brom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024