Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees-Mogg 13:26 - Nov 15 with 45412 viewsitfcjoe

The bloke is an absolute no mark bellend.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:45 - Nov 19 with 1932 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:44 - Nov 19 by monytowbray

So you’re not Jewish? Glad we cleared that one up.

You absolute and utter piece of work.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:50 - Nov 19 with 1929 viewsDarth_Koont

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:36 - Nov 19 by GlasgowBlue

Here we fcukin go again. Have You just copied and pasted this from Dolly?

Do I really have to justify myself and my family circumstances again?

Do I really have to quote Ryorry again, who said in answer to Dolly that I have been posting on this subject for over ten years on here?

Do I really have to repeat why I have posted on this subject even more since Corbyn became leader?

Or do I just telkl you to fcuk off?

Edit. I see you got an upvote from Sprucey, who is more than aware of my family background. Says a lot about him upvoting you challenging somebody of Jewish descent, who has a half Jewish wife complaining about antisemitism.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 16:38]

I still don't see why any of that gives you, or anyone else, the right to pump out spurious and smeary accusations all day on here.

And, of course, I just don't believe you operate without a political agenda on this. Your non-antisemitism accusations are equally over the top and "creative".

Pronouns: He/Him

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:52 - Nov 19 with 1911 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:36 - Nov 19 by GlasgowBlue

Here we fcukin go again. Have You just copied and pasted this from Dolly?

Do I really have to justify myself and my family circumstances again?

Do I really have to quote Ryorry again, who said in answer to Dolly that I have been posting on this subject for over ten years on here?

Do I really have to repeat why I have posted on this subject even more since Corbyn became leader?

Or do I just telkl you to fcuk off?

Edit. I see you got an upvote from Sprucey, who is more than aware of my family background. Says a lot about him upvoting you challenging somebody of Jewish descent, who has a half Jewish wife complaining about antisemitism.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 16:38]

I think it might be time you went on ignore for a while. You're ruining my board experience.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 17:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:52 - Nov 19 with 1910 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:45 - Nov 19 by GlasgowBlue

You absolute and utter piece of work.

Your act is so see through it hurts. It’s been laid out piece by piece above.

My great grandparents are from Irish Catholic descent. My ex of 8 years was a NI Catholic. But I’m not an Irish Catholic, so I never used it when you did your old act that wouldn’t stick about Corbyn and the IRA whilst taking a very one sided approach as to the troubles and what the solution was (Hint, it was opening up a dialogue, which Corbyn did first).

You gear an emotional angle whilst occasionally throwing in a “save face” post to justify and defend your continual anti-Corbyn stance whilst simultaneously voting for a party that have more issues with racism than most other parties combined. It’s a very well thought out plan but the execution has been poor.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:53 - Nov 19 with 1898 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:50 - Nov 19 by Darth_Koont

I still don't see why any of that gives you, or anyone else, the right to pump out spurious and smeary accusations all day on here.

And, of course, I just don't believe you operate without a political agenda on this. Your non-antisemitism accusations are equally over the top and "creative".

Would you care to give an example of a spurious and smeary acustaion I have made?

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:36 - Nov 19 with 1802 viewsXYZ

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:25 - Nov 19 by GlasgowBlue

No. As I said, my only political activism over the past few years ahs been on behalf of Refugee Action.

BTW I wasn't trying to change a conversation about Tory racism into one about JC. The conversation was actually about one man's views. JRM. One particular podster, J2, was getting pelters from herbiebore and callus for simply trying to explain why he didn't believe that JRM was homophobic. At no time did J2 or I defend JRM's views.

I found it hypocritical of Herbie and callis, two people who have bent over backwards to excuse Corbyn's bigotry. to give J2 stick. So I told them so.

One thing I'm not afraid to discuss on this board is any racism or bigotry that exists in the Tory party. Sadly Gav has archived a lot of it but I started several threads regarding May's anti immigrant rhetoric long before she became PM. I was also a harsh critic of Cameron's imagination targets and rhetoric.

More recently:

Right, I think I have grasped it. by GlasgowBlue 13 Jul 2018 13:11
There is a pattern of Islamophobia within the Tory party emerging. There have been too many instances to dismiss it as a "small pocket" so it really needs looking into before it gets out of hand and starts to reach the levels that anti semitism has in the Labour party. Although I'm not confident that this current PM is in the mood to address the issue.

With this in mind I can't see why anyone who is a Muslim would vote for a party that has a problem with Islamophobia or indeed why anyone who is against racism in any form would do so.

I'ts another of a long list of reasons why I wouldn't vote for the current incarnation of the Tory party or advise anyone else to do so.

BoJo and Islamaphobia by GlasgowBlue 7 Aug 2018 17:09
What really annoys me is that people are saying it was just a joke.

1. It's a joke that now seems to legitimise the mocking of people wearing the Burka. There will be women up and down the country, walking about and minding their own business, who will have yobos coming up from behind them and shouting "letterbox" at them. And Boris has normalised that.

2. It may seem like a bit of harmless banter to some but it's another example of a political party who seem to have a problem with a certain section of the British community.

I made this point about another subject which I'm sure I have bored people to death with. But if we don't stop the seemingly little things like this then it continues to be the norm and the nastiness creeps in.

BoJo and Islamaphobia by GlasgowBlue 8 Aug 2018 12:55
Apparently he is being advised by Steve Bannon. So if he wants to appeal to a bigoted section of society then he is being extremely well advised.

He really shouldn't be a politician. Certainly not a frontline politician. He is ill suited to the job.

He should stick to writing interesting but is often flawed articles for the likes of the Telegraph or the Spectator. That is his niche.

BoJo and Islamaphobia by GlasgowBlue 8 Aug 2018 13:00
I'd say that is spot on.

The Bannon stuff is more concerning because if he can get through the MP selection process, and at present he doesn't have enough support to do so, then he is a clear favourite to win the members vote.

The fact that he will take advice from Bannon should bar him from ever getting anywhere near the levers of power.

Speaking of cosying up to anti semites and in the interests of balance -WTF? by GlasgowBlue 9 Apr 2018 17:48
https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/983310069826818048

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/orban-victory-1.462003

I'm sure that avid readers of my posts can attest there are far more of the above.

I merely take issue with people who highlight bigotry when it suits their political objectives but turn a blind eye when it doesn't. Herbie and Callis fall into that category.

A prime example of that being Herbie, who has quite rightly started threads criticising bigotry from the Tories and UKip yet has not only never started a thread on the issue of Labour's antisemitism problem. he has bent over backwards to downplay it. The "othering" of Richard Millett springs to mind.

"One thing I'm not afraid to discuss on this board is any racism or bigotry that exists in the Tory party."

That's my point right there. Wouldn't it have been more effective and relevant to have brought it up with, and as a member of, the tory party. Instead of tory racism being dealt with back in the 80s and 90s it was allowed to fester until it was unleashed by the UKIP/ Tory/ alt-right/ Putin conspiracy.

What did you do in the war grandad?

I'll leave it there as the thread seems to have become a mud-throwing exercise.

*UKIP/ Tory/ alt-right/ Putin conspiracy

See evidence of Mercer family's entanglements with Farage, Assange, Bannon, Cambridge Analytica/ Russian ambassador to the UK/ Tory youth organisation/ Breitbart/ Kassam/ etc. etc. (although it's very difficult to find in the UK press for some reason).
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:38 - Nov 19 with 1796 viewsDarth_Koont

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:53 - Nov 19 by GlasgowBlue

Would you care to give an example of a spurious and smeary acustaion I have made?

No, not really. I've addressed them as they've come up so no need to drag these out again.

The thing is it's your MO, whether it's antisemitism and Corbyn, terrorism and Corbyn or indeed your general aversion to the SNP. The spurious and smeary accusation is your weapon of choice like a Daily Mail headline writer - with a similar touch of conflation and self-righteous indignation often thrown in.

You either recognise it's your MO or you don't. But it's pretty clear from the outside, and perfectly legitimate for people to call it out without you getting frothy all the time.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 17:39]

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:40 - Nov 19 with 1785 viewsStokieBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:36 - Nov 19 by XYZ

"One thing I'm not afraid to discuss on this board is any racism or bigotry that exists in the Tory party."

That's my point right there. Wouldn't it have been more effective and relevant to have brought it up with, and as a member of, the tory party. Instead of tory racism being dealt with back in the 80s and 90s it was allowed to fester until it was unleashed by the UKIP/ Tory/ alt-right/ Putin conspiracy.

What did you do in the war grandad?

I'll leave it there as the thread seems to have become a mud-throwing exercise.

*UKIP/ Tory/ alt-right/ Putin conspiracy

See evidence of Mercer family's entanglements with Farage, Assange, Bannon, Cambridge Analytica/ Russian ambassador to the UK/ Tory youth organisation/ Breitbart/ Kassam/ etc. etc. (although it's very difficult to find in the UK press for some reason).

What the Tories did in the 80's and 90's is irrelevant now as is whether GB was silent on the issue then (something you and I can't know about so it's quite an accusation to say he did nothing whilst a member). What is relevant is Labours contemporary problem with anti-semitism and how it makes Jewish people feel in the UK at this moment.

He said, she said, they did, he did, but yeah remember that etc doesn't help anyone.

SB
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 17:42]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:45 - Nov 19 with 1776 viewsJ2BLUE

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:52 - Nov 19 by monytowbray

Your act is so see through it hurts. It’s been laid out piece by piece above.

My great grandparents are from Irish Catholic descent. My ex of 8 years was a NI Catholic. But I’m not an Irish Catholic, so I never used it when you did your old act that wouldn’t stick about Corbyn and the IRA whilst taking a very one sided approach as to the troubles and what the solution was (Hint, it was opening up a dialogue, which Corbyn did first).

You gear an emotional angle whilst occasionally throwing in a “save face” post to justify and defend your continual anti-Corbyn stance whilst simultaneously voting for a party that have more issues with racism than most other parties combined. It’s a very well thought out plan but the execution has been poor.

You keep suggesting that he's 'using' his family to justify his anti Corbyn agenda. Isn't it a bit convenient for you lot to spin it that way so you can dismiss his actual argument. Didn't someone (Ryorry?) recently say they could remember him posting about Antisemitism long before Corbyn became leader?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:50 - Nov 19 with 1768 viewsXYZ

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:40 - Nov 19 by StokieBlue

What the Tories did in the 80's and 90's is irrelevant now as is whether GB was silent on the issue then (something you and I can't know about so it's quite an accusation to say he did nothing whilst a member). What is relevant is Labours contemporary problem with anti-semitism and how it makes Jewish people feel in the UK at this moment.

He said, she said, they did, he did, but yeah remember that etc doesn't help anyone.

SB
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 17:42]

How is it "quite an accusation" when I've politely asked him that very question and he's answered it?

I wasn't talking about anti-Semitism per se, so how you arrive at "What is relevant is Labours contemporary problem with anti-semitism and how it makes Jewish people feel in the UK at this moment. " is a fair leap from what was being discussed.

Are you uncomfortable discussing racism in the tory party and how it has been exploited by foreign parties?

Fine if you're not, but why try to derail a conversation you weren't contributing to and obviously hadn't read very carefully?

Quite strange at best.
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:00 - Nov 19 with 1731 viewsStokieBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:50 - Nov 19 by XYZ

How is it "quite an accusation" when I've politely asked him that very question and he's answered it?

I wasn't talking about anti-Semitism per se, so how you arrive at "What is relevant is Labours contemporary problem with anti-semitism and how it makes Jewish people feel in the UK at this moment. " is a fair leap from what was being discussed.

Are you uncomfortable discussing racism in the tory party and how it has been exploited by foreign parties?

Fine if you're not, but why try to derail a conversation you weren't contributing to and obviously hadn't read very carefully?

Quite strange at best.

Yes, to use a Ghostbusters term I crossed the streams (of the thread).

Post shouldn't have been aimed at you.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:01 - Nov 19 with 1734 viewsDarth_Koont

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 17:45 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

You keep suggesting that he's 'using' his family to justify his anti Corbyn agenda. Isn't it a bit convenient for you lot to spin it that way so you can dismiss his actual argument. Didn't someone (Ryorry?) recently say they could remember him posting about Antisemitism long before Corbyn became leader?

It is a case of Peter and the Wolf, I'm afraid.

He's such a shady poster on a range of subjects and will literally use anything he can lay his hands on. It's a shame to doubt anyone's motives but after years and years here we are.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:13 - Nov 19 with 1698 viewsJ2BLUE

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:01 - Nov 19 by Darth_Koont

It is a case of Peter and the Wolf, I'm afraid.

He's such a shady poster on a range of subjects and will literally use anything he can lay his hands on. It's a shame to doubt anyone's motives but after years and years here we are.

Interesting response.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:14 - Nov 19 with 1693 viewsDarth_Koont

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:13 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

Interesting response.

Thanks?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:29 - Nov 19 with 1672 viewsXYZ

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:00 - Nov 19 by StokieBlue

Yes, to use a Ghostbusters term I crossed the streams (of the thread).

Post shouldn't have been aimed at you.

SB

That's funny. I was the only one referencing 80s & 90s tory racism and that's what your post deemed to be irrelevant to what matters (i.e. JC's issues).

I'll assume you intended to apologise for misrepresenting what I'd said and that you don't have a problem discussing tory racism shall I?
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:33 - Nov 19 with 1663 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:29 - Nov 19 by XYZ

That's funny. I was the only one referencing 80s & 90s tory racism and that's what your post deemed to be irrelevant to what matters (i.e. JC's issues).

I'll assume you intended to apologise for misrepresenting what I'd said and that you don't have a problem discussing tory racism shall I?

Think SB's being fair. It wasn't him who crossed the beams anyhow, it was someone else, twisting an otherwise unconnected thread into YET-A-FCKNG-NOTHER Corbynfest.

"Corbyn here, Corbyn there, we want Corbyn everywhere." Or something?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:38 - Nov 19 with 1646 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:33 - Nov 19 by footers

Think SB's being fair. It wasn't him who crossed the beams anyhow, it was someone else, twisting an otherwise unconnected thread into YET-A-FCKNG-NOTHER Corbynfest.

I've never been one to embrace the ignore function at all, but I'm starting to see no other option as some posters are making this board pretty unusable.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:44 - Nov 19 with 1627 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:38 - Nov 19 by SpruceMoose

I've never been one to embrace the ignore function at all, but I'm starting to see no other option as some posters are making this board pretty unusable.

Nah, the ignore button is the coward's way out. We Ipswich fans are gluttons for punishment.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:46 - Nov 19 with 1622 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:44 - Nov 19 by footers

Nah, the ignore button is the coward's way out. We Ipswich fans are gluttons for punishment.

Who said that?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:47 - Nov 19 with 1612 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:33 - Nov 19 by footers

Did it need to turn into another Corbyn-fest though?

I simply pointed out the rank hypocrisy of two posters laying into J2 over JIM's record on gay rights whilst turning a blind eye to a man who has taken paid employ by Iranian state owned TV whilst that regime executed and tortured people because they were gay during his tenure and calls Hamas his friends, a group who routinely throw gay Palestinians from the roofs of buildings as punishment for their sexuality.

Rather than debate the point, the dregs of TWTD have engaged in a display of character assassination against me.

As for the three assassins; One is XYZ, man given a ban after a drunken rant at me on the night England were defeated by Croatia in the Semi Final of the World Cup, Daft Koont, somebody who throws out accusations such as me being a fan of racists, despite being unable to provide a shred of evidence when asked to back up his claim, and Callis, an absolute virus on this board who should have been banned months ago when he libeled another poster on here.

As far as the three of them are concerned....

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:58 - Nov 19 with 1596 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:47 - Nov 19 by GlasgowBlue

I simply pointed out the rank hypocrisy of two posters laying into J2 over JIM's record on gay rights whilst turning a blind eye to a man who has taken paid employ by Iranian state owned TV whilst that regime executed and tortured people because they were gay during his tenure and calls Hamas his friends, a group who routinely throw gay Palestinians from the roofs of buildings as punishment for their sexuality.

Rather than debate the point, the dregs of TWTD have engaged in a display of character assassination against me.

As for the three assassins; One is XYZ, man given a ban after a drunken rant at me on the night England were defeated by Croatia in the Semi Final of the World Cup, Daft Koont, somebody who throws out accusations such as me being a fan of racists, despite being unable to provide a shred of evidence when asked to back up his claim, and Callis, an absolute virus on this board who should have been banned months ago when he libeled another poster on here.

We're at the point of silly name-calling now so not sure where else the argument can go but round and round in circles. Again.

Thank god we've got a game this week.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 19:00 - Nov 19 with 1590 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 18:58 - Nov 19 by footers

We're at the point of silly name-calling now so not sure where else the argument can go but round and round in circles. Again.

Thank god we've got a game this week.

These international breaks are getting to be hard work. Some folk are far too invested in petty feuds on this board. It can't be good for them.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 19:01 - Nov 19 with 1588 viewsDarth_Koont

Wow.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 19:07 - Nov 19 with 1561 viewsXYZ

I asked you whether it was anti-Semitic to make a joke about what's on the end of a man's penis.

Phil banned me because he wanted to go to bed and reinstated me the following morning.

When you originally made the joke you were forced to apologise.

Classy as ever.
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 19:07 - Nov 19 with 1561 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 19:01 - Nov 19 by Darth_Koont

Wow.

I think Phil should put this thread to bed when he sees it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024