Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees-Mogg 13:26 - Nov 15 with 45462 viewsitfcjoe

The bloke is an absolute no mark bellend.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:38 - Nov 15 with 2002 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:36 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

How is it racist or sexist to point out Diane Abbott's series of numerical gaffes?

Are you suggesting people of colour and women should not be held to the same standards as other politicians?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 14:37]

It isn't, but it was a cue for the racists and sexists to make racist and sexist comments towards her, completely unconnected to her inaccurate figures. You yourself made a thread not so long ago about the disgusting grief she's been getting. SB is just saying that those same people won't jump on RS in the same way.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:40 - Nov 15 with 1999 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:38 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

I presume the other 20% can't read, or something?

Fashionable contrarians who do agree but can't be seen to be agreeing.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:40 - Nov 15 with 1996 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:34 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

Clearly Trump has emboldened some out there to take the shamefaced liar route in their approach to dealing with the voting public.

Speaking of Trump, Momentum seem to se taking a leaf out of his book.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:41 - Nov 15 with 1989 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:40 - Nov 15 by footers

Fashionable contrarians who do agree but can't be seen to be agreeing.

Ah the ashamed SpruceMoose upvoter. I've heard about that demographic.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:41 - Nov 15 with 1979 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:40 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Speaking of Trump, Momentum seem to se taking a leaf out of his book.

Mugs.

Some days, don't you just hate everyone and everything to do with politics? I know I do.

At least the comments under that seem to be pretty unanimous in calling it out as BS.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 14:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:44 - Nov 15 with 1961 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:38 - Nov 15 by footers

It isn't, but it was a cue for the racists and sexists to make racist and sexist comments towards her, completely unconnected to her inaccurate figures. You yourself made a thread not so long ago about the disgusting grief she's been getting. SB is just saying that those same people won't jump on RS in the same way.

I did

Diane Abbott still being sent vile racist abuse on a daily basis by GlasgowBlue 4 Nov 2018 10:34
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-racist-abuse-sexist-letters-police-investigation-mp-harassment-national-police-chiefs-a8612351.html

I hope the police are able to identify and prosecute the scumbags who are doing this.

Herbie started a thread on how hate crime is rising each year. In a civilised country those figures should be going down instead of up. What the hell is wrong with some people?

And as I said at the time, the colour of her skin should not preclude her from being challenged on her competence as a shadow minister. She should be judged by the same standards as any other politician. It would be wrong to give Sajid Javid a free pass on making a pig's ear of his job because he is a British Asian.

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:46 - Nov 15 with 1948 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:44 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

I did

Diane Abbott still being sent vile racist abuse on a daily basis by GlasgowBlue 4 Nov 2018 10:34
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-racist-abuse-sexist-letters-police-investigation-mp-harassment-national-police-chiefs-a8612351.html

I hope the police are able to identify and prosecute the scumbags who are doing this.

Herbie started a thread on how hate crime is rising each year. In a civilised country those figures should be going down instead of up. What the hell is wrong with some people?

And as I said at the time, the colour of her skin should not preclude her from being challenged on her competence as a shadow minister. She should be judged by the same standards as any other politician. It would be wrong to give Sajid Javid a free pass on making a pig's ear of his job because he is a British Asian.

Agreed, but the vast majority of the abuse towards Abbot had nothing to do with her numbers, they're just racist and sexist.

A white male Tory minister won't get the same treatment. That's all.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:49 - Nov 15 with 1935 viewsSuperfrans

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:46 - Nov 15 by Plums

He's cut from the same cloth as Corbyn. An opportunistic backbench career critic and nothing more.

Total nonsense.

Corbyn is the archetypal MP as public servant.

Granted, he isn't a leader and not everyone will agree with his policies, but he's spent 40 years as a public servant, fighting for causes that he believes in. He should have remained on the back benches, it's true - he's much more effective and important as a campaigning voice, not as someone setting and delivering on policy. There is room for both.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:52 - Nov 15 with 1918 viewsSomethingBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:44 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

I did

But I wasn't saying anything like that — as you know very well!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:59 - Nov 15 with 1899 viewsfactual_blue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 13:56 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

Not sure it's any more polite to tell gay people why they should accept being treated as second class citizens in a soft voice than it is bellowing at them, tbh.

Or that women can't decide what happens with their bodies.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:31 - Nov 15 with 1848 viewsBlueBadger

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:38 - Nov 15 by J2BLUE

Our next Prime Minister.

Surely Electorate Stupidity reached its nadir in 2016, it can't go any lower, can it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:32 - Nov 15 with 1847 viewsBlueBadger

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:59 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

Or that women can't decide what happens with their bodies.

Always interesting how these ultra-liberterian 'the state shouldn't interfere' right wingers suddenly become extremely interested in state interference when it comes to folks who aren't rich, straight white people.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:34 - Nov 15 with 1830 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:32 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

Always interesting how these ultra-liberterian 'the state shouldn't interfere' right wingers suddenly become extremely interested in state interference when it comes to folks who aren't rich, straight white people.

Yeah but it's for religious reasons innit, which means we should all be understanding of not allowing rape victims to have abortions, or something like that.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:36 - Nov 15 with 1826 viewsJ2BLUE

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:31 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

Surely Electorate Stupidity reached its nadir in 2016, it can't go any lower, can it?

I think he'll appeal to people with 'traditional values' who don't like the way things are going.

A proper young liberals versus older conservatives battle. Obviously that's broad and there are plenty of young conservatives and older liberals.

Just a hunch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:38 - Nov 15 with 1813 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:36 - Nov 15 by J2BLUE

I think he'll appeal to people with 'traditional values' who don't like the way things are going.

A proper young liberals versus older conservatives battle. Obviously that's broad and there are plenty of young conservatives and older liberals.

Just a hunch.

He ruled himself out. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him as Chancellor if one of the hard brexiters becomes PM.

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:41 - Nov 15 with 1798 viewsJ2BLUE

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:38 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

He ruled himself out. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him as Chancellor if one of the hard brexiters becomes PM.

So did Gove. All it would take is a 'people begged me to run' soft u-turn.

If he really isn't interested then I hope I lose our bet. Don't want Boris.

Truly impaired.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:41 - Nov 15 with 1798 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:38 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

If his forecasts are anything like his dad's we'll be up sh1t creek! Good old Mystic Mogg.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 15:41]

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:42 - Nov 15 with 1797 viewsStokieBlue

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:43 - Nov 15 with 1781 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:42 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

SB

Not Grayling! However will we cope...

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:45 - Nov 15 with 1777 viewsJ2BLUE

News conference from May @ 5

Hmm

Truly impaired.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:46 - Nov 15 with 1768 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:45 - Nov 15 by J2BLUE

News conference from May @ 5

Hmm

*Hmmm

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:46 - Nov 15 with 1767 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:42 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

SB

Will anyone notice if Grayling resigns?

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:51 - Nov 15 with 1742 viewsgiant_stow

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:46 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Will anyone notice if Grayling resigns?

a silver lining was badly needed.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:52 - Nov 15 with 1732 viewsPlums

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:49 - Nov 15 by Superfrans

Total nonsense.

Corbyn is the archetypal MP as public servant.

Granted, he isn't a leader and not everyone will agree with his policies, but he's spent 40 years as a public servant, fighting for causes that he believes in. He should have remained on the back benches, it's true - he's much more effective and important as a campaigning voice, not as someone setting and delivering on policy. There is room for both.

So you agree with me then. They're at opposite ends of the spectrum but neither should be policy makers.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 16:00 - Nov 15 with 1718 viewsReuser_is_God

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 15:46 - Nov 15 by footers

*Hmmm

Hmmm if she makes it out of her double gym session

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024