Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees-Mogg 13:26 - Nov 15 with 45411 viewsitfcjoe

The bloke is an absolute no mark bellend.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:47 - Nov 18 with 1942 viewsjaseitfc

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:38 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

He was already backed by idiots and bigots in droves long before though. I don’t think there’s any correlation between that event and his popularity. It mostly seems to spike when he comes out to bash May and be a recorded phrase box of things hard Brexiters want to hear regardless of anything else but personal gain.

He’s cut from the same cloth as Farage in that regard, who now seems to have a free pass to be as hypocritical and proven a liar without losing his status with his audience.

That one event in isolation probably didnt give him a huge popularity boost, I agree but there are/have been many examples of people on the left side lately taken it too far against conservatives - did you hear about the guys who went to Tucker Carlson's house and terrorised his wife? I dont like Tucker Carlson's views or Fox News at all but I'm not going to let his views make me lose my mind and my principles, and lower myself to forgetting decent values.

My point is these kind of acts by people calling themselves left or liberal are actually bad for the liberals and left, they are in some ways the biggest enemies of true liberals / lefties but they they lose public sympathy for the cause.
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:47 - Nov 18 with 1938 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:46 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

Not all Tory voters are ****'s but all ****'s are Tory voters.

That’s a bit harsh mate, some c*nts vote UKIP too.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:47 - Nov 18 with 1939 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:25 - Nov 18 by J2BLUE

It's called balance, something it seems some of you are incapable of.

And in the interests of balance, Callis and Herbie are quite happy to vote for for a bigot who "others" immigrants by telling them that they "don't get English irony despite living here most of their lives", has taken paid employ by Iranian state owned TV whilst that regime executed and tortured people because they were gay during his tenure and calls Hamas his friends, a group who routinely throw gay Palestinians from the roofs of buildings as punishment for their sexuality.

I make Herbie and Callis a pair of rank hypocrites who call out bigotry when it suits and turn a blind eye when it doesn't. .

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:49 - Nov 18 with 1930 viewsHerbivore

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:47 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

And in the interests of balance, Callis and Herbie are quite happy to vote for for a bigot who "others" immigrants by telling them that they "don't get English irony despite living here most of their lives", has taken paid employ by Iranian state owned TV whilst that regime executed and tortured people because they were gay during his tenure and calls Hamas his friends, a group who routinely throw gay Palestinians from the roofs of buildings as punishment for their sexuality.

I make Herbie and Callis a pair of rank hypocrites who call out bigotry when it suits and turn a blind eye when it doesn't. .

And here he is!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:51 - Nov 18 with 1926 viewsfooters

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:49 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

And here he is!

GB wears JC jim-jams.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:51 - Nov 18 with 1923 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:49 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

And here he is!

Indeed. I know you would prefer to suppress opinions that are different than yours but we still live in a free country. And so long as we do I will call you out as the rank hypocrite that you are.

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:51 - Nov 18 with 1922 viewsmonytowbray

The moment I genuinely start to believe any of your continual anti-Corbyn smears are true in regards to him being an anti-semite or a liar I will be gone. Until then, these lose connections and need to suck off the mainstream media whilst they spoonfeed you is a bit tedious.

Pretty sure we’ve done all these points to death and your simplistic overview had beared little fruit for your farm.

TWTD never forgets…

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:52 - Nov 18 with 1920 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:51 - Nov 18 by footers

GB wears JC jim-jams.

they would be striped.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:53 - Nov 18 with 1908 viewsJ2BLUE

I have to agree.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:53 - Nov 18 with 1905 viewsWD19

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:46 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

Not all Tory voters are ****'s but all ****'s are Tory voters.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:54 - Nov 18 with 1899 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:51 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

The moment I genuinely start to believe any of your continual anti-Corbyn smears are true in regards to him being an anti-semite or a liar I will be gone. Until then, these lose connections and need to suck off the mainstream media whilst they spoonfeed you is a bit tedious.

Pretty sure we’ve done all these points to death and your simplistic overview had beared little fruit for your farm.

So are you defending somebody who was in the pay of Iranian state propaganda TV during a period when they executed people for their sexuality?

Just trying to clarify if you apply the same standards to the people that you support as to those that you don't?

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:59 - Nov 18 with 1882 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:54 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

So are you defending somebody who was in the pay of Iranian state propaganda TV during a period when they executed people for their sexuality?

Just trying to clarify if you apply the same standards to the people that you support as to those that you don't?

I do love the way you cut your own truth whilst ignoring things that suit you.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-press-tv-iran-money-labour-leadershi

When did JRM give an interview to an LGBTQ news site to clear up his views again? Can’t seem to find a link.

TWTD never forgets…

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:03 - Nov 18 with 1869 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:59 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

I do love the way you cut your own truth whilst ignoring things that suit you.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-press-tv-iran-money-labour-leadershi

When did JRM give an interview to an LGBTQ news site to clear up his views again? Can’t seem to find a link.

You seem to be mistaking me for somebody who is supporting JRM's archaic views.

Re your link. If it was meant as a defence then it's failed. It's damning of Corbyn. Labour's own in house blog has called Corbyn a liar over his excuses.

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2018/01/31/breaking-labour-leader-leaves-national-tele

The facts are that he was paid by Iranian State TV when they were executing homosexuals and he called Hamas his friends, a group who routinely throw homosexuals off of roofs.

But you keep excusing his actions. Hypocrite.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 21:05]

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:04 - Nov 18 with 1860 viewsHerbivore

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:51 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. I know you would prefer to suppress opinions that are different than yours but we still live in a free country. And so long as we do I will call you out as the rank hypocrite that you are.

Oh the irony of you playing the hypocrite card. You're the most dishonest and disingenuous poster on here, Glassers. And you're very angry lately, having a pop at other posters on every thread you post on. Your obsession with Corbyn seems to be pushing you over the edge.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:06 - Nov 18 with 1852 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:04 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

Oh the irony of you playing the hypocrite card. You're the most dishonest and disingenuous poster on here, Glassers. And you're very angry lately, having a pop at other posters on every thread you post on. Your obsession with Corbyn seems to be pushing you over the edge.

I'm quite chilled. Just calling it as I am seeing it.

I note you don't even pretend to defend your hypocrisy.

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:08 - Nov 18 with 1848 viewsHerbivore

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:06 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

I'm quite chilled. Just calling it as I am seeing it.

I note you don't even pretend to defend your hypocrisy.

Have you ever seen the film Falling Down? It reminds me of you on here lately. If you'd like to discuss the thread topic I'd be happy to do so but you seem intent on using it to further your own obsessive agenda.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:09 - Nov 18 with 1847 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:03 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

You seem to be mistaking me for somebody who is supporting JRM's archaic views.

Re your link. If it was meant as a defence then it's failed. It's damning of Corbyn. Labour's own in house blog has called Corbyn a liar over his excuses.

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2018/01/31/breaking-labour-leader-leaves-national-tele

The facts are that he was paid by Iranian State TV when they were executing homosexuals and he called Hamas his friends, a group who routinely throw homosexuals off of roofs.

But you keep excusing his actions. Hypocrite.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 21:05]

Again your last paragraph continues to remove the context of follow up comments by Corbyn himself. On top of the follow up comments on Iranian TV he’s expressed regret over the Hamas comment. I think you have to be an utter nutter to think a bloke who’s spent his life protesting for human rights and peace is a bigot.

Labour Uncut has more in common with you than any Corbyn supporter, wouldn’t surprise me if it turned out Lowhouse wrote it.

TWTD never forgets…

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:12 - Nov 18 with 1833 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:09 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

Again your last paragraph continues to remove the context of follow up comments by Corbyn himself. On top of the follow up comments on Iranian TV he’s expressed regret over the Hamas comment. I think you have to be an utter nutter to think a bloke who’s spent his life protesting for human rights and peace is a bigot.

Labour Uncut has more in common with you than any Corbyn supporter, wouldn’t surprise me if it turned out Lowhouse wrote it.

So you are claiming that Labour Uncut are being untruthful?

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:14 - Nov 18 with 1824 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:12 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

So you are claiming that Labour Uncut are being untruthful?

Nope, I’m saying there is an agenda and bias there. Basically a load of sad face Blairites in a huff from what I’ve seen of it.

TWTD never forgets…

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:15 - Nov 18 with 1820 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:08 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

Have you ever seen the film Falling Down? It reminds me of you on here lately. If you'd like to discuss the thread topic I'd be happy to do so but you seem intent on using it to further your own obsessive agenda.

No thank you. I have decided that the idea of watching z list celebrities eating kangaroo penis and alligator anus a more palatable proposition than debating with a hypocrite such as yourself. So I'll leave it there.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 21:31]

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:17 - Nov 18 with 1812 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:14 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

Nope, I’m saying there is an agenda and bias there. Basically a load of sad face Blairites in a huff from what I’ve seen of it.

So their article is correct and Corbyn lied three times about his paid work for Iranian state TV.

Iron Lion Zion

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:20 - Nov 18 with 1802 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:17 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

So their article is correct and Corbyn lied three times about his paid work for Iranian state TV.

I don’t see these 3 lies, I see some emotionally manipulative summary of the interview followed by lots of defendig Tony Blair.

TWTD never forgets…

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:20 - Nov 18 with 1800 viewsHerbivore

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:15 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

No thank you. I have decided that the idea of watching z list celebrities eating kangaroo penis and alligator anus a more palatable proposition than debating with a hypocrite such as yourself. So I'll leave it there.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 21:31]

Ah okay, so you just popped on to be a douche. Excellent.

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:23 - Nov 18 with 1790 viewstcblue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 20:47 - Nov 18 by jaseitfc

That one event in isolation probably didnt give him a huge popularity boost, I agree but there are/have been many examples of people on the left side lately taken it too far against conservatives - did you hear about the guys who went to Tucker Carlson's house and terrorised his wife? I dont like Tucker Carlson's views or Fox News at all but I'm not going to let his views make me lose my mind and my principles, and lower myself to forgetting decent values.

My point is these kind of acts by people calling themselves left or liberal are actually bad for the liberals and left, they are in some ways the biggest enemies of true liberals / lefties but they they lose public sympathy for the cause.

The 'terror' has been somewhat over dramatised, but even if it hadn't: have we got so politically binary that it's left and right tribe wars?

Do we hold people with right wing ideals responsible for the actions of the guy who assassinated Jo Cox?

There's a weird thing about 'liberals' needing to be held to some sort of moral account higher than conservatives, including phrases such as "so much for the tolerant left!" - what does that mean? If you're not 'left' you're not supposed to have tolerance? Why would those on the left have more political tolerance?
Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:25 - Nov 18 with 1780 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 21:20 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

I don’t see these 3 lies, I see some emotionally manipulative summary of the interview followed by lots of defendig Tony Blair.

So when Corbyn said he stopped [appearing on Iranian state TV] when they “treated the Green movement the way that they did” he was telling the truth?

Even though the Iranian state suppressed the Green movement in 2009/2010 and Corbyn continued appearing and taking their money two years afterwards [2012]

How do you square that one?

And he was being completely truthful when he said that he had, on each occasion, “made my voice very clear about human rights abuses”? Even though all the appearances are available on YouTube and there is no evidence that Corbyn did any such thing?

Care to comment on that?

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024