Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bragg, Melvyn 14:29 - Nov 16 with 1857 viewsartsbossbeard

Strong words from the broadcaster indeed. He's nailed it too.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/foreign-affairs/brexit/house/house-magazine

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bragg, Melvyn on 14:37 - Nov 16 with 1807 viewsGeoffSentence

I make him right.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bragg, Melvyn on 14:58 - Nov 16 with 1770 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Boo hoo, we didn't know what we were voting for. what cr@p. Delay, revoke, 52% is more than 48%, 1-0 is a win, accept the result and move on instead of blubbing because you lost!
Having another referendum before the 1st one has been implemented is the death of democracy.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

on 15:01 - Nov 16 with 1758 views_

Bragg, Melvyn on 14:58 - Nov 16 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Boo hoo, we didn't know what we were voting for. what cr@p. Delay, revoke, 52% is more than 48%, 1-0 is a win, accept the result and move on instead of blubbing because you lost!
Having another referendum before the 1st one has been implemented is the death of democracy.

Bragg, Melvyn on 15:04 - Nov 16 with 1750 viewsSpruceMoose

I find your panic stricken tone quite delightful.

Also, I don't think democracy means what you think it means.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bragg, Melvyn on 15:06 - Nov 16 with 1735 viewsJ2BLUE

on 15:01 - Nov 16 by _

We seem to have two definitions of democracy now. There's the right one, and there's that one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bragg, Melvyn on 15:09 - Nov 16 with 1728 viewsbluefunk

Re his Theresa May comments, she looked like she was getting somewhere close to what he wanted at times over the last day or so, without the “light brigade” bit - I agree with him, she should do exactly that
Bragg, Melvyn on 15:13 - Nov 16 with 1711 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Care to explain your definition of democracy?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Bragg, Melvyn on 15:14 - Nov 16 with 1702 viewsWeWereZombies

So who's opinion do I trust; Old Adenoids who I listen to most Thursday mornings as he guides us through Horace, Descartes, sub-atomic particles, novels of Edith Wharton and Laurence Sterne, the Battle of Bosworth and so on; or a poster on a website forum who goes off on one even more frequently than I do?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 15:29]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Bragg, Melvyn on 15:25 - Nov 16 with 1670 viewsPlums

Isn’t it funny that those who are upholding ‘democracy’ take a different line when the governing body (cabinet) that they were part of takes a vote on something they don’t like and passes it. It would appear that ‘democracy’ and collective responsibility suddenly ceases.
Pick n mix politics.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 16:39]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

on 15:26 - Nov 16 with 1665 views_

Bragg, Melvyn on 15:25 - Nov 16 by Plums

Isn’t it funny that those who are upholding ‘democracy’ take a different line when the governing body (cabinet) that they were part of takes a vote on something they don’t like and passes it. It would appear that ‘democracy’ and collective responsibility suddenly ceases.
Pick n mix politics.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 16:39]

Bragg, Melvyn on 16:32 - Nov 16 with 1566 viewsPlums

on 15:26 - Nov 16 by _

Care to enlighten us smart arse?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Bragg, Melvyn on 17:04 - Nov 16 with 1515 viewsJimmyJazz

I found his opinions on the Labour party very interesting. The bloody fudgers.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024