Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In-ear headphones... mainly for running... 16:14 - Nov 16 with 786 viewsITFC_Forever

I know Joe put a thread on a fair while ago, but I'm b*ggered if I'm going to find it.

But my standard-issue i-Phone headphones have died, what in-ear headphones are best for running and less than £50?
Ideally wireless, thinking that those joined with a band might be better, as should one fall out, you far less chance of losing it.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

In-ear headphones... mainly for running... on 16:23 - Nov 16 with 763 viewshoppy

Might you be better off with trainers?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

In-ear headphones... mainly for running... on 16:31 - Nov 16 with 751 viewsPlums

Have you tried bone conducting phones? I love my Trekz, much safer as you can hear traffic etc.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

In-ear headphones... mainly for running... on 17:25 - Nov 16 with 707 viewsTractorWood

In-ear headphones... mainly for running... on 16:31 - Nov 16 by Plums

Have you tried bone conducting phones? I love my Trekz, much safer as you can hear traffic etc.

Increasingly race legal too.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

In-ear headphones... mainly for running... on 17:56 - Nov 16 with 680 viewsEJP

In-ear headphones... mainly for running... on 16:31 - Nov 16 by Plums

This!

Drop me a PM as I have a 20% code for Shokz (think that’s what they’re called).

Also, have a look at lonely goat running club - online club but is English Athletics Accredited so getting you cheaper entry to runs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024