Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players 15:44 - Nov 17 with 1925 viewsBrixtonBlue

to play for Town?

Jay Tabb and Micky Stockwell must be in the running for shortest.

Presumably we'd be looking at goalkeepers for tallest. I met Craig Forrest once and he must be up there (pun intended).

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 15:48 - Nov 17 with 1910 viewsGarv

Bajner.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 15:54 - Nov 17 with 1904 viewsPendejo

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 15:48 - Nov 17 by Garv

Bajner.

Forrest, Bajner & Keiffer Moore all appear to be 1.96m

Can think of anyone shorter than Tabb, Stocky was a bit taller I think

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 15:57 - Nov 17 with 1900 viewsNo9

Charlie Ashcroft was about 6'3"
Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 16:24 - Nov 17 with 1875 viewsVic

Tich D’Avray was definitely the smallest.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 16:53 - Nov 17 with 1857 viewsDeano69

Laurie Sivell

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 07:55 - Nov 18 with 1773 viewsBluefish

McDonald the shortest surely?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 08:17 - Nov 18 with 1763 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Sonko was a bit of a unit
Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 08:34 - Nov 18 with 1748 viewshoppy

How did Ryan Fraser compete on the Tabb scale?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 08:42 - Nov 18 with 1741 viewsBluebell

From memory Jaime Peters was quite small.

His a*se more than made up for his lack of height though!
Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 08:43 - Nov 18 with 1739 viewsDubtractor

Nabil abidallah must be shortest?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 08:58 - Nov 18 with 1723 viewsSuperblue95

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 08:34 - Nov 18 by hoppy

How did Ryan Fraser compete on the Tabb scale?

I thought Fraser was smaller than Tabb

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 09:12 - Nov 18 with 1711 viewsBluefish

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 08:43 - Nov 18 by Dubtractor

He was the rapiest......allegedly...........morning Phil

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 09:31 - Nov 18 with 1695 viewsDubtractor

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 09:12 - Nov 18 by Bluefish

He was the rapiest......allegedly...........morning Phil

I Thought it was his mate who signed up at the same time who got in trouble?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 10:00 - Nov 18 with 1671 viewsBluefish

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 09:31 - Nov 18 by Dubtractor

I Thought it was his mate who signed up at the same time who got in trouble?

Was it graaven?

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 15:14 - Nov 18 with 1595 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Jaime Peters

Gus Uhlenbeek

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 15:45 - Nov 18 with 1587 viewsVic

Inspired by Swansea Blue - who are the tallest and shortest players on 08:43 - Nov 18 by Dubtractor

I wondered about him, but wiki says he is 5’7”.

Tabby is 5’5”, and wiki says he players as a winger or centre forward!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024