Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First the EU, now the UN 10:17 - Nov 18 with 8338 viewsMullet

Tell me why we should let these people carry on again?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/un-report-uk-poverty-austerity-g

Have we ever had a more selfish, vicious and uncaring government than this? Even the Victorians must have had better solutions than this lot.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

First the EU, now the UN on 17:11 - Nov 18 with 2001 viewsBloomBlue

First the EU, now the UN on 11:02 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

Yes because contrary to what the Brexiteers tell you we are not governed by the EU. They haven't dictated the policy of austerity and they couldn't make the Tories change it even if they wanted to. I'm really not sure what you're struggling with here.

But austerity was needed because Brown and Blair spent all the money and the markets crashed, after that austerity was the only option.

The only person who did well out of that was Blair, even after he murdered British soldiers he still earned millions
First the EU, now the UN on 17:14 - Nov 18 with 1987 viewsNo9

First the EU, now the UN on 17:11 - Nov 18 by BloomBlue

But austerity was needed because Brown and Blair spent all the money and the markets crashed, after that austerity was the only option.

The only person who did well out of that was Blair, even after he murdered British soldiers he still earned millions

How do you dream up this rubbish?
First the EU, now the UN on 19:02 - Nov 18 with 1958 viewsHerbivore

First the EU, now the UN on 17:09 - Nov 18 by caught-in-limbo

Why would I feel the need to put down someone who's clearly showing signs of an inferiority complex?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 17:17]

Because you're a bully.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

First the EU, now the UN on 19:09 - Nov 18 with 1948 viewsMullet

First the EU, now the UN on 19:02 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

Because you're a bully.

That's not fair. To be a bully, the people you put down have to respect your opinion.

First the EU, now the UN on 19:10 - Nov 18 with 1937 viewscaught-in-limbo

Because you're a bully.

Bullies have sidekicks because they can't stand up for themselves and they pick on people weaker than themselves.

Well, I suppose in this specific case that second part is true.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

First the EU, now the UN on 19:13 - Nov 18 with 1932 viewsWeWereZombies

I think the markets crashed because of a global banking crisis, and the root causes were mainly unregulated borrowing (despite a plethora of rules and regulations) in the USA and a slowdown in Chinese growth.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 19:25]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

First the EU, now the UN on 19:19 - Nov 18 with 1915 viewscaught-in-limbo

First the EU, now the UN on 19:09 - Nov 18 by Mullet

That's not fair. To be a bully, the people you put down have to respect your opinion.

Absolutely clueless.

#toxic

First the EU, now the UN on 19:26 - Nov 18 with 1895 viewsSwansea_Blue

You’re arse about face there. Nobody would have stopped the crash hitting us, that’s not to say there aren’t accusations that can be levelled at Labour for responding too slowly before, during and after 2008. But they certainty did not cause it.

Austerity was a choice. It’s not necessarily the only way to respond to the crash. Indeed, Osborne faced criticism from many different quarters for not doing enough to stimulate the economy thereby extending the impacts of the crash.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

First the EU, now the UN on 19:50 - Nov 18 with 1869 viewsMullet

First the EU, now the UN on 19:19 - Nov 18 by caught-in-limbo

Absolutely clueless.

So you are a bully? Or you know my own mind better than me? I know that might be what Moscow wants you to think, but.......

Honestly, I dunno why you wade in every time and then get angry you're drowning. Your several attempts to hijack this thread have gone as per.

First the EU, now the UN on 19:58 - Nov 18 with 1861 viewsm14_blue

Because you're a bully.

That seems a bit off-beam to me.

It’s a squabble, they’re both giving as good as they get.
First the EU, now the UN on 20:01 - Nov 18 with 1858 viewscaught-in-limbo

First the EU, now the UN on 19:50 - Nov 18 by Mullet

So you are a bully? Or you know my own mind better than me? I know that might be what Moscow wants you to think, but.......

Honestly, I dunno why you wade in every time and then get angry you're drowning. Your several attempts to hijack this thread have gone as per.

Little Mully dear you have no sense of proportion. I'm not big or popular enough to wade into any discussion and I'm certainly not going to get angered by an intellectual bantam weight like you.

#toxic

First the EU, now the UN on 20:13 - Nov 18 with 1843 viewsMullet

First the EU, now the UN on 19:58 - Nov 18 by m14_blue

That's a bit harsh on me. I'm not editing multiple replies, changing topic persistently on to safer or more personal ground, and modifying my language to present her as inferior, or rattled or whatever to desperately cover up for my own feelings.

Projection is the psychological term I believe, non? Losing, is the simpler one I guess, in every sense.

We've gone from a decent discussion about our country's plight to indulging the latest diktat.

First the EU, now the UN on 20:27 - Nov 18 with 1823 viewsHerbivore

First the EU, now the UN on 19:58 - Nov 18 by m14_blue

She asked why she'd call someone names when they have an inferiority complex, I couldn't think of any other explanation.

First the EU, now the UN on 20:31 - Nov 18 with 1821 viewsm14_blue

First the EU, now the UN on 20:13 - Nov 18 by Mullet

That's a bit harsh on me. I'm not editing multiple replies, changing topic persistently on to safer or more personal ground, and modifying my language to present her as inferior, or rattled or whatever to desperately cover up for my own feelings.

Projection is the psychological term I believe, non? Losing, is the simpler one I guess, in every sense.

We've gone from a decent discussion about our country's plight to indulging the latest diktat.

Hey, I totally agree with your position in the thread.

I just don’t think you’re being bullied
First the EU, now the UN on 20:44 - Nov 18 with 1795 viewsMullet

First the EU, now the UN on 20:31 - Nov 18 by m14_blue

Hey, I totally agree with your position in the thread.

I just don’t think you’re being bullied

No, me either!

First the EU, now the UN on 20:45 - Nov 18 with 1793 viewscaught-in-limbo

First the EU, now the UN on 20:13 - Nov 18 by Mullet

"I'm not ... changing topic persistently on to safer or more personal ground, and modifying my language to present her as inferior, or rattled or whatever to desperately cover up for my own feelings. "[7b]

If you're going to post that as a defence at least avoiding putting it on the same page of the thread where you do exactly that.

Projection? You can't feel the projector up your own arse.

#toxic

First the EU, now the UN on 20:48 - Nov 18 with 1784 viewsHerbivore

First the EU, now the UN on 20:44 - Nov 18 by Mullet

No, me either!

Nor me, it was tongue in cheek.

First the EU, now the UN on 20:51 - Nov 18 with 1780 viewsm14_blue

First the EU, now the UN on 20:48 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

Sorry for the diversion.

Carry on all....
First the EU, now the UN on 20:52 - Nov 18 with 1777 viewscaught-in-limbo

First the EU, now the UN on 20:27 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

She asked why she'd call someone names when they have an inferiority complex, I couldn't think of any other explanation.

No, I asked why I'd feel the need to put someone down who'd already shown an inferiority complex. There's no need, is there?

By the way, you don't need to step in to help Mullet. We generally ignore each other but he's always been a bit arsey with me since I pointed out that one point was more valuable than a vastly inferior goal difference.

#toxic

First the EU, now the UN on 20:53 - Nov 18 with 1774 viewsMullet

First the EU, now the UN on 20:52 - Nov 18 by caught-in-limbo

No, I asked why I'd feel the need to put someone down who'd already shown an inferiority complex. There's no need, is there?

By the way, you don't need to step in to help Mullet. We generally ignore each other but he's always been a bit arsey with me since I pointed out that one point was more valuable than a vastly inferior goal difference.

Lying too now eh? You really are a funny piece of work.

First the EU, now the UN on 20:56 - Nov 18 with 1769 viewscaught-in-limbo

First the EU, now the UN on 20:48 - Nov 18 by Herbivore

#toxic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024