Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jungle Thread 18:50 - Nov 18 with 2955 viewsGeoffSentence

Apparently three of the celebs are excluded from the eating challenges
because they are VEGANS!

Buzzkill or what.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jungle Thread on 20:19 - Nov 18 with 709 viewsEwan_Oozami

They'll be having Mr Spiggot on Strictly next

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Jungle Thread on 20:19 - Nov 18 with 711 viewsGeoffSentence

Jungle Thread on 20:16 - Nov 18 by BrixtonBlue

The vegans aren't eating the animals though. I've never seen them hunt animals either.

So you're criticising people for going on a show you don't even watch?

I think you just want to have a pop at vegans.

Virtually all the challenges involve the exploitation of animals whether they are eating them or not. BY and large vegans aren't big on that, which is why they won't wear leather.

Jungle Thread on 20:20 - Nov 18 with 709 viewsgiant_stow

Jungle Thread on 20:17 - Nov 18 by BrixtonBlue

You'd rather have a cock in your mouth than a carrot?

if it were cooked and I could then eat something proper yeah. I'd think twice if it were raw - do they cook them? Like I say, I'm not allowed to watch.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Jungle Thread on 20:24 - Nov 18 with 695 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jungle Thread on 20:19 - Nov 18 by GeoffSentence

Virtually all the challenges involve the exploitation of animals whether they are eating them or not. BY and large vegans aren't big on that, which is why they won't wear leather.

I thought vegans don't wear leather because it involves killing animals, rather than merely exploiting them.

Other than eating them, I wasn't aware the programme was cruel to animals.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jungle Thread on 20:25 - Nov 18 with 684 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jungle Thread on 20:20 - Nov 18 by giant_stow

if it were cooked and I could then eat something proper yeah. I'd think twice if it were raw - do they cook them? Like I say, I'm not allowed to watch.

They don't cook the fat bug things - they're usually still alive! One of those vs a carrot I know which I'm going for!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jungle Thread on 20:27 - Nov 18 with 685 viewsWD19

Jungle Thread on 20:24 - Nov 18 by BrixtonBlue

I thought vegans don't wear leather because it involves killing animals, rather than merely exploiting them.

It is highly exploitative of some of the simpler beasts that roam our planet.........often encouraging them to dial in and vote at their own cost.
Jungle Thread on 20:29 - Nov 18 with 674 viewsgiant_stow

Jungle Thread on 20:25 - Nov 18 by BrixtonBlue

They don't cook the fat bug things - they're usually still alive! One of those vs a carrot I know which I'm going for!

Thinking about it...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Jungle Thread on 20:31 - Nov 18 with 672 viewsGeoffSentence

Jungle Thread on 20:24 - Nov 18 by BrixtonBlue

It exploits them in all sorts of ways, the animals are bunged into boxes with contestants, alligators have their jaws taped shut so they don't bite the contestants. They are all taken out of their natural comfortable environment and put in completely unnatural situations.

Leather does obviously involve killing the animals, but the vegans I know don't restrict themselves to killing animals as being the red line, otherwise dairy and honey would be ok.

Login to get fewer ads

Jungle Thread on 20:36 - Nov 18 with 658 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jungle Thread on 20:27 - Nov 18 by WD19

It is highly exploitative of some of the simpler beasts that roam our planet.........often encouraging them to dial in and vote at their own cost.

Haha!

Jungle Thread on 21:36 - Nov 18 with 627 viewsGlasgowBlue

John Barrowman is a member of the League of Assassins. He should walk this competition.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jungle Thread on 23:27 - Nov 18 with 583 viewsBlueBadger

Jungle you say?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024