Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wish Switzerland and Belgium would start taking this 20:17 - Nov 18 with 1258 viewsFtnfwest

Meaningless competition a bit more seriously
I wish Switzerland and Belgium would start taking this on 21:34 - Nov 18 with 1165 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

some game, incredible recovery by the swiss!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

I wish Switzerland and Belgium would start taking this on 21:55 - Nov 18 with 1143 viewscatch74

You look at these games today, the Croatia v Spain game, in fact most of these games. It’s a master stroke - whether you look at it as a money spinner or a way of putting meaning into games outside of the major tournaments, it has worked.
P.S. Thanks again Gareth Southgate, becoming a national treasure.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I wish Switzerland and Belgium would start taking this on 22:09 - Nov 18 with 1110 viewsFtnfwest

I wish Switzerland and Belgium would start taking this on 21:55 - Nov 18 by catch74

You look at these games today, the Croatia v Spain game, in fact most of these games. It’s a master stroke - whether you look at it as a money spinner or a way of putting meaning into games outside of the major tournaments, it has worked.

I think the only game in our group that wasn’t a bit of a humdinger was the Croatia v england away game, but 5 out of 6 games isn’t bad
I wish Switzerland and Belgium would start taking this on 14:57 - Nov 19 with 861 viewschristiand

I wish Switzerland and Belgium would start taking this on 21:55 - Nov 18 by catch74

Agree completely Catch74. The Nation's League has added a different dimension to those meaningless friendlies that lacked any competitive edge. I also like the fact countries are grouped with others of a similar standard instead of having matches that involve 8 or 9-0 scorelines which is not good for either country.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I wish Switzerland and Belgium would start taking this on 15:59 - Nov 19 with 810 viewsIpswichKnight

No thanks to the Telegraph for getting rid of Fat Sam!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024