Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) 21:42 - Nov 18 with 1510 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:01 - Nov 18 with 1501 viewsLord_Lucan

I like the way he was in a 4x4 hanging out like it was transfer deadline day.

I used to like this program but it's gone on a few years too long.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:07 - Nov 18 with 1479 viewsGlasgowBlue

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:01 - Nov 18 by Lord_Lucan

I like the way he was in a 4x4 hanging out like it was transfer deadline day.

I used to like this program but it's gone on a few years too long.

It was better when everyone started hating each other. Now they all know how tom play the game so it's become rather tame.

Hopefully they'll mix it up a bit this year and put a proper bastard in there. Richard Madley would be good value.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:12 - Nov 18 with 1463 viewsLord_Lucan

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:07 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

It was better when everyone started hating each other. Now they all know how tom play the game so it's become rather tame.

Hopefully they'll mix it up a bit this year and put a proper bastard in there. Richard Madley would be good value.

Yeah it was better when they had some fruit cases in there, that mad Janet Dickson? was good value, I think that was the time when Zulu from Star Trek was on there.

Oh my!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:15 - Nov 18 with 1447 viewsWD19

Just flicked over and saw they had a few choppers on there....
Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:16 - Nov 18 with 1441 viewscatch74

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:12 - Nov 18 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah it was better when they had some fruit cases in there, that mad Janet Dickson? was good value, I think that was the time when Zulu from Star Trek was on there.

Oh my!

Janet Dickinson, never really been into older women but she’s lucky enough to get my vote.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:39 - Nov 18 with 1400 viewsDeano69

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:07 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

Noel Edmonds supposedly

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:49 - Nov 18 with 1375 viewsdavblue

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:12 - Nov 18 by Lord_Lucan

Oh my!

The Peter Andre one was comedy gold.
Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 23:00 - Nov 18 with 1354 viewsLord_Lucan

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 22:49 - Nov 18 by davblue

The Peter Andre one was comedy gold.

The Dianas Butler one was good, and Shaun Ryder.

Login to get fewer ads

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 08:12 - Nov 19 with 1231 viewsBluebell

Actually Harry surprised me. He wasn't phased by putting his hands into that box with crabs, ants and spiders.

I have a feeling Ann Hegerty (or whatever her name is) won't be there long. Stupid woman wearing a vest in that hot weather. Looked very red when she got to the camp!
Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 08:38 - Nov 19 with 1196 viewsBlueBadger

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 08:12 - Nov 19 by Bluebell

Actually Harry surprised me. He wasn't phased by putting his hands into that box with crabs, ants and spiders.

I have a feeling Ann Hegerty (or whatever her name is) won't be there long. Stupid woman wearing a vest in that hot weather. Looked very red when she got to the camp!

Given Harry's history of dealings with slimy, slithering critters of dubious value and intent then it's not really a surprise he's unphased, is it?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 9:52]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 09:59 - Nov 19 with 1157 viewsfarkenhell

Here comes 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrry! (n/t) on 23:00 - Nov 18 by Lord_Lucan

The Dianas Butler one was good, and Shaun Ryder.

You can't beat the Johnny Rotten one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024