Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal 14:48 - Nov 19 with 2630 viewsPendejo

This fella is looking at me on the M4 elevated section every day on my way to work, and I reckon he looks like you...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:16 - Nov 19 with 2555 viewsGuthrum

Carefully photoshopped to remove the stomach.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:28 - Nov 19 with 2536 viewsKeno

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:16 - Nov 19 by Guthrum

Carefully photoshopped to remove the stomach.

well I always picture looking

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:30 - Nov 19 with 2533 viewsSwansea_Blue

You can get arrested for standing by the side of the M4 waving your weapon at passing motorists. Or so a, ahem, friend told me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:38 - Nov 19 with 2519 viewsKeno

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:30 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

You can get arrested for standing by the side of the M4 waving your weapon at passing motorists. Or so a, ahem, friend told me.

Doesnt that depend on whether its big enough for passing motorists to see?

or I think that my may barrister meant when he said "lex autem non est de se nimis parvae wuth"

The judge found it funny and sent me home
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 17:43]

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:40 - Nov 19 with 2510 viewsfooters

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:30 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

It's how m14 got his name too.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:22 - Nov 19 with 2480 viewsfactual_blue

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 17:28 - Nov 19 by Keno

well I always picture looking

Oi! That's me, thank you very much.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:26 - Nov 19 with 2472 viewsKeno

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:22 - Nov 19 by factual_blue

Oi! That's me, thank you very much.

far too your to be you

anyway this is how I see you

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:28 - Nov 19 with 2465 viewsfactual_blue

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:26 - Nov 19 by Keno

far too your to be you

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:59 - Nov 19 with 2452 viewsSwansea_Blue

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:26 - Nov 19 by Keno

far too your to be you

Keno

Bluebell

Glassers

Callis

Facters

Benters & Taxi

Capt Pugwash

Hoppy:

Ryorry

Def info.

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 19:02 - Nov 19 with 2451 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh, and I forgot Giant Ullaa and his missus

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 19:47 - Nov 19 with 2419 viewsKeno

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 19:02 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Oh, and I forgot Giant Ullaa and his missus

swansea blue?

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 21:49 - Nov 19 with 2373 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 19:47 - Nov 19 by Keno

swansea blue?

Come off it sheep can't type!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 21:58 - Nov 19 with 2368 viewsBinner

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:59 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Keno

Bluebell

Glassers

Callis

Facters

Benters & Taxi

Capt Pugwash

Hoppy:

Ryorry

Def info.

Blimey. Callis is massive. Makes that guitar look tiny.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 08:04 - Nov 20 with 2285 viewsKeno

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 21:58 - Nov 19 by Binner

Blimey. Callis is massive. Makes that guitar look tiny.

maybe the guitar isn't tiny, maybe its just a long way away

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 08:16 - Nov 20 with 2277 viewsBluebell

Guthrum: You've been very discreet about your new modelling deal on 18:59 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Keno

Bluebell

Glassers

Callis

Facters

Benters & Taxi

Capt Pugwash

Hoppy:

Ryorry

Def info.

I have given you an uppie for that.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that is exactly like me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024