Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) 16:00 - Nov 19 with 4598 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 16:07 - Nov 19 with 4585 viewsPinewoodblue

Paul Lambert. Is it likely to be available online?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 16:22 - Nov 19 with 4562 viewsgeg1992

Wasn't planning to but been invited in the box so am now!

Looks like it's sold out?

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 16:31 - Nov 19 with 4545 viewsSWGF

Taking Junior.

The tickets were £3 for me and a quid for him.

Ridiculous.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 16:54 - Nov 19 with 4506 viewslinhdi

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 16:31 - Nov 19 by SWGF

Taking Junior.

Ridiculous.

Yep, 3 of us going. First time ever that the car park costs more than the match tickets.
Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 16:58 - Nov 19 with 4493 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 16:31 - Nov 19 by SWGF

Taking Junior.

Ridiculous.

My student ticket was £1, think we have one spare but may just keep that for extra legroom at £3 between 5 of us

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 17:00 - Nov 19 with 4485 viewsSmithy

If you go be warned Col U is the coldest blooming ground in the country, wrap up warm!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 17:10 - Nov 19 with 4463 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 17:00 - Nov 19 by Smithy

If you go be warned Col U is the coldest blooming ground in the country, wrap up warm!

I’ve got a stinking cold, not good

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 17:13 - Nov 19 with 4458 viewsdavblue

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 17:00 - Nov 19 by Smithy

You haven’t been to Wycombe then, I’ve been close to leaving a fair few times because of how cold it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 17:59 - Nov 19 with 4399 viewsBlue_Order

Is this on TV anywhere?
Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 19:29 - Nov 19 with 4312 viewsSitfcB

You’ve never been to Glandford Park on a Tuesday night when it was -5 then!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 19:56 - Nov 19 with 4248 viewsSuperfrans

Couldn’t believe it was sold out the other day. Is the entire stadium open, or have they only made parts of it available.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 19:58 - Nov 19 with 4238 viewsPinewoodblue

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 19:29 - Nov 19 by SitfcB

Can remember staying overnight at the Travdlodge next door only for the game to be postponed due to a frozen pitch

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 4076 viewsSchancheITFC

Just been in hospitality. Chambers, Skuse and Gerken here. And Jason Dozzell as expected. England played well
Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 21:49 - Nov 19 with 4030 viewsbluelagos

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 19:29 - Nov 19 by SitfcB

You never stood on the open terrace in the p*ssing rain at Oldham in Feb 1990. Only game I've ever left at half time.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 22:29 - Nov 19 with 3960 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 21:49 - Nov 19 by bluelagos

You never stood on the open terrace in the p*ssing rain at Oldham in Feb 1990. Only game I've ever left at half time.

I stood on an open terrace at Elm Park once in absolutely biblical rain.

No fun like that nowadays.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 22:33 - Nov 19 with 3949 viewsbluelagos

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 22:29 - Nov 19 by StokieBlue

I stood on an open terrace at Elm Park once in absolutely biblical rain.

No fun like that nowadays.

SB

But were we 4-0 down at half time? And I'll bet you had a coat?

Still gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 22:39 - Nov 19 with 3937 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 22:33 - Nov 19 by bluelagos

But were we 4-0 down at half time? And I'll bet you had a coat?

Still gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

Why didn't you have a coat?

Seems like a major oversight - stolen whilst walking through Oldham town centre?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 22:49 - Nov 19 with 3912 viewsbluelagos

Anyone going to Col U tonight for the England game? (n/t) on 22:39 - Nov 19 by StokieBlue

Why didn't you have a coat?

Seems like a major oversight - stolen whilst walking through Oldham town centre?

SB

No idea, other than I was stupid. Checked the date on the web and the game I think was Feb 90, so to not have a coat really was moronic.

I went back to the pub to wait for my mate and the landlady lent me her husband's jumper and simply asked for me to return it the following season. Northerners have always been ridiculously hospitable in my experience.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024