Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
for anyone not watching the NFL tonight 05:01 - Nov 20 with 1820 viewsIllinoisblue

that was the equivalent of the two best teams in the league going at it and the game ending 8-7. Bonkers as the great man would say.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 07:27 - Nov 20 with 1780 viewsCrofty

Incredible game just been watching the highlights.

That last quarter was insane!
for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 08:40 - Nov 20 with 1706 viewsBlueBadger

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 07:27 - Nov 20 by Crofty

Incredible game just been watching the highlights.

That last quarter was insane!

Oh man, there must have been some SPECTACULAR adverts!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 08:55 - Nov 20 with 1703 viewsWD19

Leyton Orient vs Salford?
for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 13:30 - Nov 20 with 1637 viewsDBaldy

Except that neither of them are actually the best team in the league... (that would be the Saints)

Looks like a hell of a game though and I'll enjoy the highlights later on.
for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 13:34 - Nov 20 with 1626 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Neither will make the Superbowl

Great game though

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 13:52 - Nov 20 with 1617 viewsIpswichKnight

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 13:34 - Nov 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Great game though

I'm not so sure I can see the Chiefs winning the AFC championship game either at arrowhead or in Boston against the Pats.
for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 15:18 - Nov 20 with 1591 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 13:52 - Nov 20 by IpswichKnight

I'm not so sure I can see the Chiefs winning the AFC championship game either at arrowhead or in Boston against the Pats.

Maybe, but with that defense I’ll be surprised

Plus they’re coached by Andy Reid!

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 15:21 - Nov 20 with 1583 viewsJ2BLUE

Brilliant game. One of the best games I have ever watched. I needed another 6 scrimmage yards from Gurley for £50. I was livid when they messed it up when the Chiefs had three time outs. Thought it was nailed on.

I hope we see Patriots vs Chiefs and Saints vs Rams in the championship games.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 18:54 - Nov 20 with 1535 viewschristiand

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 13:34 - Nov 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Great game though

Fancy the LA Rams strongly this season. Just need to get past the free scoring New Orleans Saints in the NFC Championship game, that will be their biggest hurdle this season.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 19:42 - Nov 20 with 1506 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 18:54 - Nov 20 by christiand

Fancy the LA Rams strongly this season. Just need to get past the free scoring New Orleans Saints in the NFC Championship game, that will be their biggest hurdle this season.

The team with the next best record that beat them a couple of weeks ago is their biggest threat? Thanks for that

They need to get past the rest of the NFC too though - which isn’t a gimme

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 19:50 - Nov 20 with 1495 viewschristiand

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 19:42 - Nov 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The team with the next best record that beat them a couple of weeks ago is their biggest threat? Thanks for that

They need to get past the rest of the NFC too though - which isn’t a gimme

Can’t really see anyone else challenging the Saints or Rams for the NFC title. Fancy the Rams to overcome the Saints when it really counts though, they’ll learn from their mistakes from last time. Just my opinion.

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 19:50 - Nov 20 with 1492 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Both teams got a bit too unbalanced and pass heavy, cost KC. Lived up to the bill though.
for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 21:07 - Nov 20 with 1458 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 19:50 - Nov 20 by christiand

Can’t really see anyone else challenging the Saints or Rams for the NFC title. Fancy the Rams to overcome the Saints when it really counts though, they’ll learn from their mistakes from last time. Just my opinion.

Yeah we’ll see

A lot of people seem to have assumed the Pats, Chiefs, Saints and Rams will be the ones left come Championship weekend. The NFL rarely plays out that simply though, and I have a feeling there might be a couple of big upsets to come when the playoffs roll round

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 21:23 - Nov 20 with 1445 viewschristiand

for anyone not watching the NFL tonight on 21:07 - Nov 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yeah we’ll see

A lot of people seem to have assumed the Pats, Chiefs, Saints and Rams will be the ones left come Championship weekend. The NFL rarely plays out that simply though, and I have a feeling there might be a couple of big upsets to come when the playoffs roll round

Would love to see the Patriots fail, I thoroughly enjoy saviouring one of their defeats. Just the green eyed monster unfortunately being a Cowboys fan. Bill Belichick will go down as one of the game’s all time great coaches though!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024