Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Kits 12:37 - Nov 20 with 1562 viewsBurwell_Blue

How do they come up size wise. My youngest is 5 and its time to have his first kit. Am I better off getting a larger size?
Junior Kits on 12:40 - Nov 20 with 1555 viewsitfcjoe

If you hadn't seen, they are in the Black Friday sale with 25% off today.

When I've bought for my nephew, I just get the size required - for his 4th birthday I got him age 4-5 and fits him well. I don't think if I'd have gone the size up it would drown him though.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Junior Kits on 17:58 - Nov 20 with 1509 viewsBurwell_Blue

Junior Kits on 12:40 - Nov 20 by itfcjoe

If you hadn't seen, they are in the Black Friday sale with 25% off today.

When I've bought for my nephew, I just get the size required - for his 4th birthday I got him age 4-5 and fits him well. I don't think if I'd have gone the size up it would drown him though.

Thanks for the info. Will order him his size now.
Junior Kits on 20:22 - Nov 20 with 1483 viewsbadadski

Junior Kits on 17:58 - Nov 20 by Burwell_Blue

Thanks for the info. Will order him his size now.

Addidas are quite fitted so my 5 year old has a 6-7 that's perfect although he is quite tall, there is a bit of room to grow into. The 5-6 was quite small on him.
Junior Kits on 12:41 - Nov 28 with 1391 viewsBurwell_Blue

Ordered two kits matching my kids age group, both ridiculous small. Lost £8 having to send them back and now the online deal has finished so the club want £70 for two kids shirts.

What planet are these people on?
Junior Kits on 12:42 - Nov 28 with 1387 viewsitfcjoe

Junior Kits on 12:41 - Nov 28 by Burwell_Blue

Ordered two kits matching my kids age group, both ridiculous small. Lost £8 having to send them back and now the online deal has finished so the club want £70 for two kids shirts.

What planet are these people on?

Ridiculous that they won't honour the price as it is just in effect an exchange

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Junior Kits on 12:49 - Nov 28 with 1381 viewsgiant_stow

Obviously don;t know about ipswich kits, but I bought an Arsenal shirt for my 5 year old a few months back. The size that fits him is years 7-8 or 128cm if its any use to you.. He's big boned though.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Junior Kits on 12:53 - Nov 28 with 1374 viewsBurwell_Blue

Junior Kits on 12:49 - Nov 28 by giant_stow

Obviously don;t know about ipswich kits, but I bought an Arsenal shirt for my 5 year old a few months back. The size that fits him is years 7-8 or 128cm if its any use to you.. He's big boned though.

I am going to get a couple of sizes up I guess, although the £70 sticks in the throat a little.
Junior Kits on 13:25 - Nov 28 with 1343 viewsBluish

There's some unwanted benchwear at Portman Road somewhere with the initials PH on them that may just fit?
Login to get fewer ads

Junior Kits on 15:24 - Nov 28 with 1312 viewsBurwell_Blue

Junior Kits on 13:25 - Nov 28 by Bluish

There's some unwanted benchwear at Portman Road somewhere with the initials PH on them that may just fit?

My son is 5, so the height will be the same.
Junior Kits on 15:49 - Nov 28 with 1302 viewsSouperJim

Junior Kits on 12:53 - Nov 28 by Burwell_Blue

I am going to get a couple of sizes up I guess, although the £70 sticks in the throat a little.

I would have thought that if you had turned up in the club shop with them, they would exchange them rather than refund/repurchase?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Junior Kits on 16:51 - Nov 28 with 1284 viewsBurwell_Blue

Junior Kits on 15:49 - Nov 28 by SouperJim

I would have thought that if you had turned up in the club shop with them, they would exchange them rather than refund/repurchase?

2hr round trip when time is at a premium makes this a little awkward unfortunately.

Have decided not to bother to be honest. £70 is daylight robbery for a couple of shirts. I refuse to fuel the fire.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024