Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 goals in 2 games 21:07 - Nov 20 with 694 viewsNthsuffolkblue

after 0 in 25 for James Forrest for Scotland!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

5 goals in 2 games on 21:11 - Nov 20 with 684 viewschristiand

Forrest’s second and third goals were really well worked. As an Englishman, I really don’t mind watching Scotland play at least they try and play some football. They’ve deserved the result tonight, been the much better side.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

5 goals in 2 games on 21:16 - Nov 20 with 665 viewsNthsuffolkblue

5 goals in 2 games on 21:11 - Nov 20 by christiand

Forrest’s second and third goals were really well worked. As an Englishman, I really don’t mind watching Scotland play at least they try and play some football. They’ve deserved the result tonight, been the much better side.

I thought the first two he was given a lot of time and space but for all 3 he used the time and space he had very well. All 3 were well worked goals as far as I saw. Definitely been worth watching.

Amazed they haven't had anyone else score a hat trick for over a hundred years. They have had some quality goal scorers over time such as Wark and Dalgleish.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

5 goals in 2 games on 21:18 - Nov 20 with 656 viewschristiand

5 goals in 2 games on 21:16 - Nov 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

I thought the first two he was given a lot of time and space but for all 3 he used the time and space he had very well. All 3 were well worked goals as far as I saw. Definitely been worth watching.

Amazed they haven't had anyone else score a hat trick for over a hundred years. They have had some quality goal scorers over time such as Wark and Dalgleish.

Oops spoke too soon!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024