Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? 21:25 - Nov 20 with 2382 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 21:29 - Nov 20 with 2307 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The motivational slogan in the background probably doesn't help when you are failing!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 06:18 - Nov 21 with 1821 viewsBlue_Order

He was brand new mate, and totally gets it. He basically wants the North Stand to go off it’s f.cking head every game
Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 07:15 - Nov 21 with 1681 viewsSuperfrans

He totally does, doesn’t he.

His attention to detail is top drawer. I don’t for a second think he’s having all of these PR opportunities proposed to him. I’m certain he’s on top of so much of what’s going on around the club and will be initiating a lot of these moments.

I really do hope he’s with us for a long time. (Albeit I know that may be an odd thing to say after two games and no wins, as yet)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 08:16 - Nov 21 with 1530 viewsKieran_Knows

It’s a Paul Lambert world, and we’re all lucky enough to be living in it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 08:18 - Nov 21 with 1522 viewsitfcjoe

Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 07:15 - Nov 21 by Superfrans

His attention to detail is top drawer. I don’t for a second think he’s having all of these PR opportunities proposed to him. I’m certain he’s on top of so much of what’s going on around the club and will be initiating a lot of these moments.

I really do hope he’s with us for a long time. (Albeit I know that may be an odd thing to say after two games and no wins, as yet)

Staying up this season seems even more important now as I'm sure we've stumbled on the right man for the long term

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 08:43 - Nov 21 with 1451 viewsSlambo

Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 07:15 - Nov 21 by Superfrans

It wouldn't surprise me of Evans didn't even know anything about it. Lambert's a PROPER fan - talking about going to Dortmund games, St Pauli games, standing with the fans and just going nuts...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Lambert just gets it doesn’t he? on 09:20 - Nov 21 with 1365 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a bit early to be getting out the Christmas jumper isn't it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024