Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Guardian update on the old political compass survey 13:11 - Nov 21 with 863 viewsbaxterbasics

These things are always blunt instruments and usually reflect preconceived ideas of whoever designed it, but still an interesting thing to try.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/nov/21/how-populist-are-yo

They've replaced the old Auth / Lib scale with Populist / non-populist.

I came out on the conservative / non-populist side which I'm fine with. Slightly to the right of, and slightly more populist than Angela Merkel, my closest match.

Pablo Iglesias is the politician I was furthest from.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

A Guardian update on the old political compass survey on 13:12 - Nov 21 with 853 viewsJ2BLUE

I came out slightly to the left. Never been so disgusted.

Then again, it's probably skewed that way.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A Guardian update on the old political compass survey on 14:17 - Nov 21 with 806 viewsNo9

Where you come out matters not, how you answer the questions does
A Guardian update on the old political compass survey on 14:24 - Nov 21 with 797 viewsGlasgowBlue

Non populist right. Closest to Merkel. Furthest from Bernie Saunders.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A Guardian update on the old political compass survey on 14:29 - Nov 21 with 788 viewsSpruceMoose

A Guardian update on the old political compass survey on 14:24 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Non populist right. Closest to Merkel. Furthest from Bernie Saunders.

I'm straight up Bernie. No wonder we are destined to fight to the death some day.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A Guardian update on the old political compass survey on 14:32 - Nov 21 with 776 viewschicoazul

More or less slap bang on the middle, one hexagon right and half down so slightly non-populist right. Most similar to Macron, least similar to Iglesias (who I have never heard of).

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024