Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know it's nearly Christmas when you see this. 08:27 - Nov 23 with 686 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 08:33 - Nov 23 with 668 viewsfactual_blue

...Bury St Edmunds is impassable to ordinary, decent folk for four and a half days.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 08:34 - Nov 23 with 662 viewsBlueBadger

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 08:33 - Nov 23 by factual_blue

...Bury St Edmunds is impassable to ordinary, decent folk for four and a half days.

In a moment of weakness I agreed to drop The Lad off at Bury station on Saturday. That's since been downgraded to 'You're getting dropped off somewhere along Fornham Road, if you're lucky'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 08:40 - Nov 23 with 657 viewsfactual_blue

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 08:34 - Nov 23 by BlueBadger

In a moment of weakness I agreed to drop The Lad off at Bury station on Saturday. That's since been downgraded to 'You're getting dropped off somewhere along Fornham Road, if you're lucky'.

Where is The Lad heading?

Thurston might be a better bet.

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 09:19 - Nov 23 with 633 viewsBlueBadger

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 08:40 - Nov 23 by factual_blue

Where is The Lad heading?

Thurston might be a better bet.

Peterboro, where his dad lives. Trouble is, he's meeting his girlfriend who works in A Large Department Store in Bury, so an outlyer station is out the question.

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 09:30 - Nov 23 with 623 viewsfactual_blue

You know it's nearly Christmas when on 09:19 - Nov 23 by BlueBadger

Peterboro, where his dad lives. Trouble is, he's meeting his girlfriend who works in A Large Department Store in Bury, so an outlyer station is out the question.

Train to Bury from Thurston. Meet GF. Train to Peterborough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024