Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here 08:28 - Nov 23 with 4011 viewsSomethingBlue

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/comment-make-some-noise-for-lambert-s-boys-1-579117 — I'd add that if you're still deciding about tonight, or have become free, then get along, it's only a tenner and it's on everyone now to get us out of this. Looking forward to seeing what we can come up with, on and off the pitch, tonight.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:35 - Nov 23 with 3963 viewsReuser_is_God

Absolutely buzzing for tonight.

I've not been this excited to get to PR since 14/15 & that's down to Lambert.

COYB

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:36 - Nov 23 with 3955 viewsGeoffSentence

I'll be there, I'll be there for you.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:42 - Nov 23 with 3934 viewsSomethingBlue

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:35 - Nov 23 by Reuser_is_God

Absolutely buzzing for tonight.

I've not been this excited to get to PR since 14/15 & that's down to Lambert.

COYB

Yes, it has the potential to be a transformative evening if we and the players all turn up. Even if the result doesn't go our way I hope we can use it as the start of something.

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:48 - Nov 23 with 3912 viewsITFC_Forever

Tonight has nothing going for it - big crowd, ticket promotion, live on Sky and Stroud reffing.
Defeat written all over it.

I think we'll stay up comfortably enough and the PL revolution will save us, but there will be bumps in the road and tonight will be one of them. 0-1 defeat.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:53 - Nov 23 with 3888 viewsSomethingBlue

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:48 - Nov 23 by ITFC_Forever

Tonight has nothing going for it - big crowd, ticket promotion, live on Sky and Stroud reffing.

I think we'll stay up comfortably enough and the PL revolution will save us, but there will be bumps in the road and tonight will be one of them. 0-1 defeat.

I'm definitely looking more at Bristol City as a must-win and anything we get from tonight as a big bonus — but it could have such an impact that I hope we all really go for it.

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:56 - Nov 23 with 3873 viewsReuser_is_God

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:53 - Nov 23 by SomethingBlue

I'm definitely looking more at Bristol City as a must-win and anything we get from tonight as a big bonus — but it could have such an impact that I hope we all really go for it.

Agreed re Bristol City.

We have Wigan & Bristol at home, both must wins. Then anything from the 3 other games vs WBA, Stoke & Forest will be bonus.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 09:39 - Nov 23 with 3758 viewsfactual_blue

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:42 - Nov 23 by SomethingBlue

Yes, it has the potential to be a transformative evening if we and the players all turn up. Even if the result doesn't go our way I hope we can use it as the start of something.

I would certainly hope all the players turn up. Unless they have a tooth ache and have to get the train home.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:16 - Nov 23 with 3662 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Real feel good factor returning back to the club on and off the pitch since Lambert was appointed. Finally looks like the Evans is getting the PR right and I love Lambert's work so far.

Just hope we can stay in touch with the other clubs down the bottom until January and Evans really backs Lambert in the transfer window.

Get out of trouble this season and we can really see the building blocks for the future being put in place.

COYB

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:25 - Nov 23 with 3632 viewsElephantintheRoom

Watson is just a 3rd rate hack penning what he thinks the gullible want to hear. It's all rather pitiful really that a crowd of 22,000,many of them lured in with bribes is something that gets people so excited. The basic premise of the article is completely flawed in that the depth of the hole Town are in is down to the relative strength of the division. 6 points is quite a shallow grave given the sheer uselessness of at least three other clubs. But two wins at home in the calendar year suggests something a little bit more than a hypocritical crowd and a dead cat bounce might be required. And that's Lambert's job to get 6 points more than three other useless teams between now and May. Hardly an impossible target.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:29 - Nov 23 with 3602 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

A great article by a great journalist.

COYB!!!!

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:41 - Nov 23 with 3557 viewscobbler

I fear most are in for a reality check tonight you can’t make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.
Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 11:17 - Nov 23 with 3468 viewsHarry_Palmer

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:25 - Nov 23 by ElephantintheRoom

Watson is just a 3rd rate hack penning what he thinks the gullible want to hear. It's all rather pitiful really that a crowd of 22,000,many of them lured in with bribes is something that gets people so excited. The basic premise of the article is completely flawed in that the depth of the hole Town are in is down to the relative strength of the division. 6 points is quite a shallow grave given the sheer uselessness of at least three other clubs. But two wins at home in the calendar year suggests something a little bit more than a hypocritical crowd and a dead cat bounce might be required. And that's Lambert's job to get 6 points more than three other useless teams between now and May. Hardly an impossible target.

Wow.
Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 11:18 - Nov 23 with 3459 viewsNo9

PL will now have had more time to observe the presenrt playing staff and should put out a team to do what he wants of them.
The overall performance will take Town into the winter window showing PL/Mr E what needs to be spent- if anything
Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 11:23 - Nov 23 with 3447 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:25 - Nov 23 by ElephantintheRoom

It's 5 points, you can't even get that right.

I'm bored of this troll now. On the ignore list you go. Moron.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 11:24 - Nov 23 with 3445 viewsBrixtonBlue

I didn't know "no-one has ever survived from this position in Championship history." Why has no-one reported this before?! I'm even more worried now!!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 11:46 - Nov 23 with 3387 viewsMetal_Hacker

End of a bell

Poll: If it were one or the other

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 11:48 - Nov 23 with 3375 viewsITFC_Forever

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 11:23 - Nov 23 by BrixtonBlue

It's 5 points, you can't even get that right.

I'm bored of this troll now. On the ignore list you go. Moron.

It's effectively 6 due to our goal difference in fairness... 2 worse than Bolton, 6 worse than Hull, 7 worse than Millwall.

Although by definition, that will swing round and improve if (when) we start catching and over-taking those above us.

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 12:17 - Nov 23 with 3292 viewsPhilTWTD

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 11:24 - Nov 23 by BrixtonBlue

I didn't know "no-one has ever survived from this position in Championship history." Why has no-one reported this before?! I'm even more worried now!!

Before the change of name Watford did from a worse position in 1990/91: https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-division-two/24-november-1990/

Norwich did from a worse position at around this point in 2007/08, albeit a game earlier. https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/21-november-2007/

Two wins in two games changed their outlook significantly. Not often I say this, but let's do a Norwich.
Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 12:20 - Nov 23 with 3280 viewsGeoffSentence

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:29 - Nov 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

A great article by a great journalist.

COYB!!!!

Good afternoon Stuart.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 12:53 - Nov 23 with 3173 viewschristiand

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 12:17 - Nov 23 by PhilTWTD

Before the change of name Watford did from a worse position in 1990/91: https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-division-two/24-november-1990/

Norwich did from a worse position at around this point in 2007/08, albeit a game earlier. https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/21-november-2007/

Two wins in two games changed their outlook significantly. Not often I say this, but let's do a Norwich.

Did someone not post recently Phil that Bolton had 12 points at this stage last season and still survived? If we win tonight, think that will be the equivalent of a shot of Adrenalin through the club and it could be the springboard to something better for the rest of this season. It will certainly instil some much needed confidence within the squad, will have everything crossed in the hope for a win!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 2812 viewsPhilTWTD

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 12:53 - Nov 23 by christiand

Did someone not post recently Phil that Bolton had 12 points at this stage last season and still survived? If we win tonight, think that will be the equivalent of a shot of Adrenalin through the club and it could be the springboard to something better for the rest of this season. It will certainly instil some much needed confidence within the squad, will have everything crossed in the hope for a win!!

They had 13 after 18 matches but the other teams weren't as far ahead of them as they are us at present.

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/24-november-2017/
Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 20:58 - Nov 24 with 2770 viewsEireannach_gorm

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 20:42 - Nov 24 by PhilTWTD

They had 13 after 18 matches but the other teams weren't as far ahead of them as they are us at present.

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/24-november-2017/

....and Sunderland had a better goal difference ( more goals scored too ) than us and they went down.
Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 09:45 - Nov 26 with 2557 viewsITFC_Forever

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 08:48 - Nov 23 by ITFC_Forever

Allow me to say "Told you so".

Admittedly I didn't account for simply how bad the defending was for the last two goals in the game (their second and our one).

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:01 - Nov 26 with 2514 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 09:45 - Nov 26 by ITFC_Forever

Allow me to say "Told you so".

Admittedly I didn't account for simply how bad the defending was for the last two goals in the game (their second and our one).

Wow, you predicted a loss by one goal to one of the top teams in the division. Are you some kind of soothsayer?!

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:27 - Nov 26 with 2472 viewsITFC_Forever

Good rallying call from Stuart Watson here on 10:01 - Nov 26 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, you predicted a loss by one goal to one of the top teams in the division. Are you some kind of soothsayer?!

Yep.

My next prediction is that big tough North Stand lads will shout at young 16 year old girls for something that is clearly not their fault.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024