Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose tonight 11:29 - Nov 23 with 5175 viewsMeenoITFC

We are well and truly in sh*ts creek. I admire our fans support and belief, and hope we get a result tomorrow.

Come on the towen.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 11:30]

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

If we lose tonight on 11:30 - Nov 23 with 5148 viewsclive_baker

I’m 100% sure we won’t lose tomorrow

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If we lose tonight on 11:34 - Nov 23 with 5125 viewsartsbossbeard

This is new info?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If we lose tonight on 11:35 - Nov 23 with 5112 viewsFixed_It

Yeah. Last game of the season and no more points to play for. We are DOOOOOOMMMMEEDDD!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

If we lose tonight on 11:39 - Nov 23 with 5082 viewsbluewein

Two defeats in 24 hours? We'd definitely be fooked...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

If we lose tonight on 11:41 - Nov 23 with 5083 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Don’t think it’s the games against West Brom/Boro/Leeds/Norwich etc that are going to define our season so relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

If we lose tonight on 12:08 - Nov 23 with 4994 viewsGuthrum

No, we aren't. Moreover I don't believe we will lose tonight.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If we lose tonight on 12:12 - Nov 23 with 4971 viewsBlueNode

If we lose tonight on 12:08 - Nov 23 by Guthrum

Agree.... we will win tonight, we definitely have the wind in our sails now.

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

If we lose tonight on 12:24 - Nov 23 with 4928 viewsLeagueOne

I admire you optimism. West Brom had a bad run but have just won one, and are an infinitely better side than us.

If we can get a point we'd have done well but I am not expecting miracles out of our team now, the manager has done a great job firing them up but all it takes for our opponents to score is a set piece (or a light gust of wind) and our best striking option is Sears, a man who has scored what 4 goals in the last two seasons?

It's looking pretty grim.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Login to get fewer ads

If we lose tonight on 12:25 - Nov 23 with 4913 viewschicoazul

We are already there my brother.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If we lose tonight on 12:33 - Nov 23 with 4864 viewsSwansea_Blue

If we lose tonight on 12:25 - Nov 23 by chicoazul

Quite!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If we lose tonight on 12:34 - Nov 23 with 4861 viewsfooters

If we lose tonight on 12:25 - Nov 23 by chicoazul

You haven't been very cheery about us recently, chico! Come on, we'll get out of this easy :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If we lose tonight on 12:38 - Nov 23 with 4847 viewshomer_123

A draw at home to WBA will only be a decent result if we beat Brizzle.

If we get 4 from these two - that's not bad a return. If we only get 2 - that's not good and if we lose either, the fragile confidence that Lambert is working on will take a huge step backwards.

Home games, we have to start winning.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If we lose tonight on 12:58 - Nov 23 with 4782 viewshorsehollerer

No we won't. If we lose tonight, we'll be 5 points adrift with 84 points to play for.

As fans, we need to start supporting the team with the same courage and positivity that we expect to see from the players on the pitch.

We are all in this together and we are all going to get out of this together.

COYFB.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

If we lose tonight on 14:47 - Nov 23 with 4627 viewsGuthrum

If we lose tonight on 12:24 - Nov 23 by LeagueOne

I admire you optimism. West Brom had a bad run but have just won one, and are an infinitely better side than us.

If we can get a point we'd have done well but I am not expecting miracles out of our team now, the manager has done a great job firing them up but all it takes for our opponents to score is a set piece (or a light gust of wind) and our best striking option is Sears, a man who has scored what 4 goals in the last two seasons?

Sears has scored in each of the last two games. Plus forcing an OG at Swansea.

WBA's last six away games read: LDWDLL. That includes teams like Wigan and Hull.

Also, I didn't say we'd win, but that I believe we won't lose.

on 15:09 - Nov 23 with 4581 views_

If we lose tonight on 11:30 - Nov 23 by clive_baker

I’m 100% sure we won’t lose tomorrow

If we lose tonight on 15:34 - Nov 23 with 4535 viewsLeagueOne

If we lose tonight on 14:47 - Nov 23 by Guthrum

Sears has scored in each of the last two games. Plus forcing an OG at Swansea.

WBA's last six away games read: LDWDLL. That includes teams like Wigan and Hull.

Also, I didn't say we'd win, but that I believe we won't lose.

Fair enough. I won't complain at a draw along the lines of the last few weeks.I think we will have committed a miracle if we do stay up this season, so anything better than relegation will be fine with me.

... just looked at the league table to see Nodge on an impressive win streak at the top while we're bottom. They looked absolutely awful when we played them, they are like cockroaches that lot, they refuse to die. I thought they'd be down here with us this season.

If we lose tonight on 16:54 - Nov 23 with 4443 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Really... can't see us winning

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

If we lose tonight on 17:24 - Nov 23 with 4396 viewsbackwaywhen

If we lose tonight on 12:24 - Nov 23 by LeagueOne

How about 2 in 2 that sounds better .....COYBs
If we lose tonight on 17:38 - Nov 23 with 4356 viewsmarcus1642

Town will win tonight. You know where you heard it first sports fans.

No really, it's getting a bit scary now. We must win.
If we lose tonight on 17:43 - Nov 23 with 4340 viewschicoazul

If we lose tonight on 12:34 - Nov 23 by footers

You haven't been very cheery about us recently, chico! Come on, we'll get out of this easy :)

I just think we're doomed mate. Mini Roy bought all these terrible players and our run up to January is very very tough. It may be that by the time we get to the window we are so far adrift that nobody good will want to sign for us and we will have to rely on our current crop of Brave Boys to get us out of the situation they have put us in.
When we go down there is no way I can see Lambert will want to stay. All our best young players will be off. It's going to be an epic disaster and if we don/.t get the next Manager right we will tumble down again.
Evans has fcked us into a cocked hat with years of decline and bad decisions. Everything good about the club is dead or on life support. Lambert is a brilliant Manager but is 4 months too late. I have no hope.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If we lose tonight on 18:03 - Nov 23 with 4307 viewsGuthrum

If we lose tonight on 12:38 - Nov 23 by homer_123

A draw at home to WBA will only be a decent result if we beat Brizzle.

If we get 4 from these two - that's not bad a return. If we only get 2 - that's not good and if we lose either, the fragile confidence that Lambert is working on will take a huge step backwards.

Home games, we have to start winning.

If we average one point per game between now and January, we will still be in touch with the teams above us. Several others in the division are going at the same or less than that - Bolton's current form is one point in six games, so we could overhaul them just by drawing.

Will probably require at least one win, tho, to cover games we're likely to lose (e.g. Boro).

If we lose tonight on 18:16 - Nov 23 with 4266 viewsm14_blue

If we lose tonight on 17:43 - Nov 23 by chicoazul

I just think we're doomed mate. Mini Roy bought all these terrible players and our run up to January is very very tough. It may be that by the time we get to the window we are so far adrift that nobody good will want to sign for us and we will have to rely on our current crop of Brave Boys to get us out of the situation they have put us in.
When we go down there is no way I can see Lambert will want to stay. All our best young players will be off. It's going to be an epic disaster and if we don/.t get the next Manager right we will tumble down again.
Evans has fcked us into a cocked hat with years of decline and bad decisions. Everything good about the club is dead or on life support. Lambert is a brilliant Manager but is 4 months too late. I have no hope.

Other than that though...
If we lose tonight on 18:23 - Nov 23 with 4244 viewsfooters

If we lose tonight on 17:43 - Nov 23 by chicoazul

A lot of what you say is true, but I suppose the difference is I believe Lambert to be such a Very Good Manager that he can make a silk purse somehow. Although we've got a tough run-in, we're not adrift as of yet and I reckon PL can fashion enough draws to keep us in contention.

It'll be tight, but we'll do it. Starting with a win tonight!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If we lose tonight on 22:58 - Nov 23 with 4068 viewsLeagueOne

If we lose tonight on 12:12 - Nov 23 by BlueNode

Agree.... we will win tonight, we definitely have the wind in our sails now.

Wind in the sails? More like a wet fart tonight! We were bad.

If we lose tonight on 23:10 - Nov 23 with 4049 viewsmarcus1642

If we lose tonight on 17:38 - Nov 23 by marcus1642

Town will win tonight. You know where you heard it first sports fans.

No really, it's getting a bit scary now. We must win.

That'll teach me to get all positive. Can't see us getting out of this hole now.

League 1 it is then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024