Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains 13:36 - Nov 23 with 1358 viewsgiant_stow

terrible - point blank refusing to transfer a domain until they get an answer as to why we want to do it. Gone on for a week!!!

I say again: do not use Titan Internet: https://www.titaninternet.co.uk/

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 13:45 - Nov 23 with 1342 viewsSwansea_Blue

You're not over the moon then?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 13:48 - Nov 23 with 1335 viewsgiant_stow

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 13:45 - Nov 23 by Swansea_Blue

venting like a madman, I know, but I've never come across this sort of behaviour before. crazy!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 13:57 - Nov 23 with 1322 viewsJamma

Why did you want to transfer it?

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 13:59 - Nov 23 with 1317 viewsSwansea_Blue

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 13:57 - Nov 23 by Jamma

Why did you want to transfer it?

He's a bit touchy about it, isn't he?

I'm sure lots of hosting sites would love to be the home of sisterrelations.com

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:00 - Nov 23 with 1315 viewsSwansea_Blue

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 13:48 - Nov 23 by giant_stow

venting like a madman, I know, but I've never come across this sort of behaviour before. crazy!

Sounds a bit odd

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:00 - Nov 23 with 1315 viewsGeoffSentence

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 13:45 - Nov 23 by Swansea_Blue

I'd go somewhere else but io them money.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:01 - Nov 23 with 1311 viewsSwansea_Blue

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:00 - Nov 23 by GeoffSentence

I'd go somewhere else but io them money.

Thank you. I'd given up. I was nearly Dione with this thread.

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:27 - Nov 23 with 1285 viewsBurwell_Blue

.uk? - Just log into your Nominet account and do it yourself.
Login to get fewer ads

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:38 - Nov 23 with 1279 viewsgiant_stow

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:27 - Nov 23 by Burwell_Blue

.uk? - Just log into your Nominet account and do it yourself.

I had no idea I could do that! It was bought with them rather than Nominet though, so don;t have an Nominet account. Or can I proof ownership to Nominet by uploading something?

Sorry to tax your knowledge mr and thanks for the tip.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 14:39]

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 15:21 - Nov 23 with 1243 viewsBurwell_Blue

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:38 - Nov 23 by giant_stow

I had no idea I could do that! It was bought with them rather than Nominet though, so don;t have an Nominet account. Or can I proof ownership to Nominet by uploading something?

Sorry to tax your knowledge mr and thanks for the tip.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 14:39]

If you are listed as the technical, admin or billing account then you can run a password reset if you know the email address that it was registered with.

Failing that, call Nominet. They are based in Oxford, super friendly and knowledgeable an will have that issue resolved in no time for you.
Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 15:34 - Nov 23 with 1235 viewsGeoffSentence

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 14:01 - Nov 23 by Swansea_Blue

Thank you. I'd given up. I was nearly Dione with this thread.

Getting away from the lunar puns for a bit, Saturn has some great moons.

Tarqeq is my favourite

But as an actual deathstar, mimas comes close in second place

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 15:59 - Nov 23 with 1212 viewsgiant_stow

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 15:21 - Nov 23 by Burwell_Blue

If you are listed as the technical, admin or billing account then you can run a password reset if you know the email address that it was registered with.

Failing that, call Nominet. They are based in Oxford, super friendly and knowledgeable an will have that issue resolved in no time for you.

Sir, you're a gent!

Thanks

Titan Internet - don't use them for hosting or domains on 16:34 - Nov 23 with 1195 viewssuffolkpoker

use godaddy for all domains
use tsohost for all uk hosting < cloud hosting.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024