Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? 14:09 - Nov 23 with 1237 viewsitfcjoe

I got a decent jumper I wanted at better than half price, and Am Amazon Echo Dot - but a few bits I wanted didn't get into the sale.

There are some cheap TVs in Tesco, I am awaiting confirmation to buy 5 TVs for a job we are doing so hoping it comes in quickly as will save a bit of money for us.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 14:12 - Nov 23 with 1214 viewsJ2BLUE

Bought an Xbox One game as part of my brother's Christmas present.

50/50 on a coffee pod machine. They are dirt cheap and the pods can be sent off to be recycled.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 14:21 - Nov 23 with 1176 viewsITFC_Forever

Echo Dot also, for eldest's Christmas present.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 14:23 - Nov 23 with 1157 viewsMullet

Nah, I need some stuff for training but it's still expensive with a certain % off so at best I'll get one item "free" that I wasn't going to buy for the amount it'll cost.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 14:23 - Nov 23 with 1159 viewsBent_double

I got a ticket for tonights game for a tenner!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

on 14:59 - Nov 23 with 1100 views_

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 15:02 - Nov 23 with 1085 viewsuefacup81

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 14:21 - Nov 23 by ITFC_Forever

Echo Dot also, for eldest's Christmas present.

Couple of echo dots, mainly to create a multi-room sound system.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 15:03 - Nov 23 with 1083 viewsReuser_is_God

No.

None of my family have bothered to let me know what they want for Christmas so fcuk them, they ain't getting anything if I can't get it on black Friday.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 15:41 - Nov 23 with 1018 viewsartsbossbeard

I've gone mad and have got the missus' presents sorted plus treated myself to a new SI long sleeve polo that was half price.

I didn't plan to get involved but I had my missus' main present on an Amazon list and woke up to an email telling me that it was £15 cheaper if I purchased today.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone had any good Black Friday bargains? on 15:48 - Nov 23 with 985 viewsPinewoodblue

All I have had is a threefold increase in emails. Wife picked up a good deal at Potters in Hopton , on a one nighter in February, Merseybeats, Fourmost and a Beatle tribute, includes dinner, breakfast and a midnight feast.

Norfolk based family business called it a Yellow Friday bargain.

You have to careful with some of these bargains ad they are often not as good as they seem. Apple offered an IPad but it was more expensive than identical item purchased from Currys last month.

There are some good hotel offers around, Village Hotels £29 for example.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 15:51]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024