Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team News Bishop is back (on the bench) 18:46 - Nov 23 with 941 viewsMullet

Same again from Lambert.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Team News Bishop is back (on the bench) on 19:02 - Nov 23 with 865 viewsOldsmoker

I like that PL is sticking with those with Championship experience. Only Edwards, Roberts, Donacien and Jackson remain from Hursts buys but these are the ones that have impressed me.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Team News Bishop is back (on the bench) on 19:03 - Nov 23 with 842 viewsMullet

Team News Bishop is back (on the bench) on 19:02 - Nov 23 by Oldsmoker

I like that PL is sticking with those with Championship experience. Only Edwards, Roberts, Donacien and Jackson remain from Hursts buys but these are the ones that have impressed me.

I do see a system which Nolan fits into, but it'll be interesting to see if Lambert feels he has the quality to rotate as one of the CMs.

Toto has all the raw potential for me, but has been thrown to the wolves with his start. I think next season might be best for him if he has any future here at all.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Team News Bishop is back (on the bench) on 19:12 - Nov 23 with 787 viewsOldsmoker

Team News Bishop is back (on the bench) on 19:03 - Nov 23 by Mullet

I do see a system which Nolan fits into, but it'll be interesting to see if Lambert feels he has the quality to rotate as one of the CMs.

Toto has all the raw potential for me, but has been thrown to the wolves with his start. I think next season might be best for him if he has any future here at all.

I posted a comment at the start of the season where I felt that a lot of Hursts buys were going to take a while to blossom and that next season might be when we saw them at their best. I still believe that.
I think that Nolan has the ability to be coached into whatever PL wants him to be.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Team News Bishop is back (on the bench) on 19:27 - Nov 23 with 732 viewsmaximoalex

Mon the Bish!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024