Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re down 21:21 - Nov 23 with 2032 viewsMr_Ipswich

Accept it.

There’s no turning this team around. And there’s no money from Evans.
We’re down on 21:23 - Nov 23 with 1971 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't be an idiot. It looks very bad but we're far from down. Wait and see where we are at the end of January.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’re down on 21:24 - Nov 23 with 1939 viewsgtsb

We’re down on 21:23 - Nov 23 by J2BLUE

Don't be an idiot. It looks very bad but we're far from down. Wait and see where we are at the end of January.

I'd be careful who you call an idiot. You said we'd finish twenty points above the third relegation spot!!!
We’re down on 21:25 - Nov 23 with 1922 viewsMr_Ipswich

Do you see these players? Unless he’s buying 11 new players and mould into a team in a week. There’s minimal hope. None are good enough
We’re down on 21:25 - Nov 23 with 1902 viewsHorseboy

We’re down on 21:24 - Nov 23 by gtsb

I'd be careful who you call an idiot. You said we'd finish twenty points above the third relegation spot!!!

🤣😂😎🤣😂
We’re down on 21:27 - Nov 23 with 1834 viewshomer_123

Without that win...it's gets harder and harder.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

We’re down on 21:27 - Nov 23 with 1818 viewsgibbsm1

I can’t get over how bad Hursts player recruitment was
We’re down on 21:27 - Nov 23 with 1817 viewsJ2BLUE

We’re down on 21:24 - Nov 23 by gtsb

And a charity will benefit for it.

It is stupid to say we're down though. Some people seem to be getting off on how bad it is though so if helps the OP get a hard on then who am I to judge?

Truly impaired.

We’re down on 21:29 - Nov 23 with 1779 viewsgtsb

We’re down on 21:27 - Nov 23 by J2BLUE

And a charity will benefit for it.

It is stupid to say we're down though. Some people seem to be getting off on how bad it is though so if helps the OP get a hard on then who am I to judge?

This squad has nothing to suggest it is good enough to stay up. Nothing.
Login to get fewer ads

We’re down on 21:31 - Nov 23 with 1740 viewsJ2BLUE

We’re down on 21:29 - Nov 23 by gtsb

This squad has nothing to suggest it is good enough to stay up. Nothing.

That's why January is vital. Even 2-3 solid loans of experienced players would help us massively. Graham has gone. I think Edun and Chalobah might go too. Donacien's situation might get sorted.

January is vital.

Truly impaired.

We’re down on 21:40 - Nov 23 with 1634 viewsxrayspecs

Fck off
We’re down on 21:40 - Nov 23 with 1631 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

We’re down on 21:31 - Nov 23 by J2BLUE

That's why January is vital. Even 2-3 solid loans of experienced players would help us massively. Graham has gone. I think Edun and Chalobah might go too. Donacien's situation might get sorted.

January is vital.

January is too late
We’re down on 21:40 - Nov 23 with 1590 viewsMr_Ipswich

We’re down on 21:31 - Nov 23 by J2BLUE

January is vital.

I’m genuinely jealous of your optimism. There is NOTHING to suggest it is realistic though
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 21:41]
We’re down on 22:02 - Nov 23 with 1307 viewsBraveDave

We’re down on 21:40 - Nov 23 by Mr_Ipswich

I’m genuinely jealous of your optimism. There is NOTHING to suggest it is realistic though
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 21:41]

Well, we were better than Reading last week, and we gave the potential league champions a good game tonight. Doesn't mean we will stay up, but also means you are just wrong to say nothing suggests survival is realistic.

When you're bottom of the league, it is a huge ask to get anything from games like tonight's, and yet we were a couple of inches from getting a 2-2 draw. The next match will be a much better indicator, but if all the fans are like you and just accept we're going down, I'm sure you will be proved right. Luckily most fans tonight seem much more prepared to stick with the team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024