Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker 21:31 - Nov 23 with 2205 viewsMullet

He hadn't looked all that predatory at times but he can't do much more than that!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:33 - Nov 23 with 2179 viewsgt81

Service hasn't been there for him, but decent finishes against Brentford and tonight shows he can put them away.
Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:34 - Nov 23 with 2167 viewsStokieBlue

He should start, just looks more threatening.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:34 - Nov 23 with 2164 viewsCoastalblue

I'd be interested to see how many touches he's actually had in the penalty area this entire season, not our penalty area either.

I think like a lot, in a settled decent side he'd look OK. Trouble is we have about 8 like that.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:34 - Nov 23 with 2160 viewsMullet

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:33 - Nov 23 by gt81

Service hasn't been there for him, but decent finishes against Brentford and tonight shows he can put them away.

I agree. Service will define the rest of the season without doubt.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:49 - Nov 23 with 2019 viewsstrikalite

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:34 - Nov 23 by Mullet

I agree. Service will define the rest of the season without doubt.

With Edwards and Lankester up in support hopefully he'll get more chances..
Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:56 - Nov 23 with 1981 viewschristiand

Finished it well. I’d start him against Bristol City and Lankester.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:57 - Nov 23 with 1971 viewsVaughan8

Hasnt he missed decent chances as well though?

Let's be honest, he finished a glorious chance given to him. Let's not go overboard. Having said that, I'm not sure why he isn't starting ahead of Roberts.
Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 22:07 - Nov 23 with 1916 viewsGarv

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 21:57 - Nov 23 by Vaughan8

Hasnt he missed decent chances as well though?

Let's be honest, he finished a glorious chance given to him. Let's not go overboard. Having said that, I'm not sure why he isn't starting ahead of Roberts.

Roberts can at least hold the ball at times and gives a little height. Didn't do great tonight.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 22:09 - Nov 23 with 1906 viewsWestSussexBlue

To be fair Johnny Warks granny would have put that away, it was only what 5 yards with the keeper only to beat.
Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 22:31 - Nov 23 with 1836 viewsbournemouthblue

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 22:07 - Nov 23 by Garv

Roberts can at least hold the ball at times and gives a little height. Didn't do great tonight.

When he got out wide on the left he actually put two decent crosses

It would be interesting to see if he offers anything in his natural position

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 00:09 - Nov 24 with 1744 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 22:07 - Nov 23 by Garv

I thought Roberts tried hard but he just isn't able to hold the ball up, at least not against a team like West Brom. Not his natural position though. If we can find someone to play that role and bring Edwards and Sears into the grand more it would make a huge difference.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 08:06 - Nov 24 with 1616 viewsKeaneish

And Exeter. He's our top scorer now!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 08:31 - Nov 24 with 1577 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 22:31 - Nov 23 by bournemouthblue

When he got out wide on the left he actually put two decent crosses

It would be interesting to see if he offers anything in his natural position

Actually, the 2 best crosses of the night.
Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 08:45 - Nov 24 with 1542 viewsStokieBlue

Nice to see Jackson has that in his locker on 00:09 - Nov 24 by Charlie_pl_baxter

I thought Roberts tried hard but he just isn't able to hold the ball up, at least not against a team like West Brom. Not his natural position though. If we can find someone to play that role and bring Edwards and Sears into the grand more it would make a huge difference.

Roberts looked better out wide, put in two very decent crosses.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024