Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donacien 00:33 - Nov 24 with 1306 viewsGarv

What has the lad done wrong?

Was very surprised to hear Lambert views him as a centre half. If that's the case long term I can't see him making it here.

I really think if we had a couple of full backs who could keep hold of the ball and play genuine forward passes it would improve our play a whole lot. Spence and Knudsen are just not good enough. I'm not saying Donacien is going to turn our season round, but I'm pretty sure he would have defended better one on one for both goals tonight.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Donacien on 00:37 - Nov 24 with 1282 viewsGiveusaWave

Both Knudsen and Spence are too inconsistent for my liking.....generally good going forward but both players fail to do what they are meant to do...defend!

Don't feel Donacien has done anything wrong...but maybe PL sees Spence as a better attacking option? In my mind though...a defender is meant to defend and Donacien does this better than Spence.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Donacien on 04:13 - Nov 24 with 1211 viewsharlingblue

Donacien on 00:37 - Nov 24 by GiveusaWave

Both Knudsen and Spence are too inconsistent for my liking.....generally good going forward but both players fail to do what they are meant to do...defend!

Don't feel Donacien has done anything wrong...but maybe PL sees Spence as a better attacking option? In my mind though...a defender is meant to defend and Donacien does this better than Spence.

Donacien should be in for Spence at right back, a far better defender and has a wicked driven cross of the ball when attacking.
He was always picked in the wrong position by Hurst, and I am surprised that Paul Lambert has not picked up on this.
He may be seen as a Centre back for the future, but for me he is our best right back for now.
Donacien on 07:59 - Nov 24 with 1067 viewsKeaneish

I think he's fallen foul of the ITFC right back curse....

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Donacien on 12:21 - Nov 24 with 942 viewsCurrie10

Nothing - I would say the club are playing the “mess up the transfer “ as don’t believe the fee is money well spent.

If he doesn’t play X number of games, I very much doubt the deal will happen.

Bit of a mess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024