Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One huge huge plus at the moment is the quality of our younger players 12:05 - Nov 24 with 599 viewskizaitfc

From watching u23s and seeing some get their chances in the first team some look a cut above the older players.

Lankaster
Downes
Folami
Mckendry
Mccloughlin
Woolfden
Morris
Nydam
Bishop

That is a lengthy list of talented youngsters who I hope w w will soon see. Im sure i have missed a couple aswell

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

One huge huge plus at the moment is the quality of our younger players on 13:13 - Nov 24 with 563 viewsSonOfSpock

Josh Emmanuel might get a chance as he can't be as woeful as spence? The former has also been playing regular football so its make or break time for him.
on 13:15 - Nov 24 with 559 views_

One huge huge plus at the moment is the quality of our younger players on 13:13 - Nov 24 by SonOfSpock

Josh Emmanuel might get a chance as he can't be as woeful as spence? The former has also been playing regular football so its make or break time for him.

One huge huge plus at the moment is the quality of our younger players on 13:22 - Nov 24 with 538 viewsTrumptonBlue

I'd be surprised if we see McLoughlin or McKendry near the first team again. I think their time has gone.
One huge huge plus at the moment is the quality of our younger players on 13:31 - Nov 24 with 523 viewsmarcus1642

In reality, most of the players listed won't get anywhere being good enough to compete in the championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024