Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bart. Something to work on. 14:55 - Nov 24 with 1685 viewsChocorange

Weakness at near post , especially down to his left.

Seen it a few times, scum away is another one that springs to mind .

Hope the new goalie coach can help him there.
Bart. Something to work on. on 14:57 - Nov 24 with 1679 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Bart. Something to work on. on 22:52 - Nov 24 with 1599 viewsRomeo4

He just doesn’t seem like the same keeper at the moment. Hopefully it’s just a confidence thing which PL & Jimmy Walker can help sort out. We desperately need a fully effective Bart if we’ve got any chance of getting out of this mess.
Bart. Something to work on. on 23:11 - Nov 24 with 1586 viewsArnieM

I’d suggest he has a number of things to work on!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bart. Something to work on. on 00:34 - Nov 25 with 1558 viewsBLUEBEAT

His kicking was never good but has deteriorated too. Really bad Friday night.

Poll: W or W

Bart. Something to work on. on 06:59 - Nov 29 with 1448 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

he needs to work on more than just the near post, his reaction speed seems all over the place.
Bart. Something to work on. on 07:47 - Nov 29 with 1405 viewsBloomBlue

He needs to work on keeping the bench warm for a few games
Bart. Something to work on. on 07:48 - Nov 29 with 1405 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Bart. Something to work on. on 06:59 - Nov 29 by BcarefulwhatUWish4

he needs to work on more than just the near post, his reaction speed seems all over the place.

His confidence looks totally shot. I thought that he looked a lost soul out there especially when the third goal went in.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Bart. Something to work on. on 09:43 - Nov 29 with 1345 viewsskusesrightpeg

We spoke about this last night, he has be woeful, as you said beaten at his near post all to often.

Bart looked a world beater under mick but we said that was probably down to having 8 men in front of him defending and being able to stop strikes from outside the area, just like the one in the first half yesterday.

now we are playing a different way we get ripped open his suspect to a mistake.

Time for Deano
Login to get fewer ads

Bart. Something to work on. on 11:15 - Nov 29 with 1320 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bart. Something to work on. on 09:43 - Nov 29 by skusesrightpeg

We spoke about this last night, he has be woeful, as you said beaten at his near post all to often.

Bart looked a world beater under mick but we said that was probably down to having 8 men in front of him defending and being able to stop strikes from outside the area, just like the one in the first half yesterday.

now we are playing a different way we get ripped open his suspect to a mistake.

Time for Deano

If I'm.not allowed to post this then please raise as abuse so Gav deletes.

But... I wonder with Bart's father passing. If Webster was to bart the comfort he needed. And now he's left Bart's mind just isn't right.

We have all seen the unfortunate situations with Gary Speed and others and it may just be me.but Bart looks a shadow of his former self. Not in his football actions but his actual body language. His stance etc. He genuinely looks weak and tired.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bart. Something to work on. on 12:03 - Nov 29 with 1292 viewsArnieM

Bart. Something to work on. on 11:15 - Nov 29 by FrimleyBlue

If I'm.not allowed to post this then please raise as abuse so Gav deletes.

But... I wonder with Bart's father passing. If Webster was to bart the comfort he needed. And now he's left Bart's mind just isn't right.

We have all seen the unfortunate situations with Gary Speed and others and it may just be me.but Bart looks a shadow of his former self. Not in his football actions but his actual body language. His stance etc. He genuinely looks weak and tired.

He is undoubtedly grieving and will be for possibly many years . I believe he was close to his father. BUT, without wishing to seem harsh on him , if it’s affecting his “ job” he needs to seek help (counselling) , and just take some time out of the limelight. It’s no disgrace.

I personally was on light duties for a while when it happened to me , and my employer Paid for counselling . Which was pretty dumb drcrmt if them and helped me get through the initial shock and pain of berievement .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024